Excuses coming in

The real challenge is to not lose my **** every time I read something this ******* says


LMAO


Ive thought about starting a running thread titled, "**** al golden says in interviews."

Once you get past the anger phase its really quite comedic. In this thread you see one of pyrite's favorite moves. A "reporter" will ask him about a position and golden will say nothing of substance and casually mention every person on scholarship at that position. Its one of his favorite "Joe Pa moves."
 
The real challenge is to not lose my **** every time I read something this ******* says


LMAO


Ive thought about starting a running thread titled, "**** al golden says in interviews."

Once you get past the anger phase its really quite comedic. In this thread you see one of pyrite's favorite moves. A "reporter" will ask him about a position and golden will say nothing of substance and casually mention every person on scholarship at that position. Its one of his favorite "Joe Pa moves."

I think this would be a great idea.
 
The real challenge is to not lose my **** every time I read something this ******* says


LMAO


Ive thought about starting a running thread titled, "**** al golden says in interviews."

Once you get past the anger phase its really quite comedic. In this thread you see one of pyrite's favorite moves. A "reporter" will ask him about a position and golden will say nothing of substance and casually mention every person on scholarship at that position. Its one of his favorite "Joe Pa moves."

PLEASE DO!!!
 
"But, we lost those players to the NFL!" "This is really my second season!" "We are a young team! We have a true sop****re QB!"
 
According to the slurpers its Duke's fault we lost a bunch of games. This clown only managed 6 wins with Duke....like I said 4-8
 
According to the slurpers its Duke's fault we lost a bunch of games. This clown only managed 6 wins with Duke....like I said 4-8

I think we are going to miss Flowers, Walford and Perryman more than Duke, but whatever, 4-8 seems about right, though I think we will play a game against a better team that decides to fumble it away and let us win one we shouldn't. 5-6 wins at the most.
 
The real challenge is to not lose my **** every time I read something this ******* says


LMAO


Ive thought about starting a running thread titled, "**** al golden says in interviews."

Once you get past the anger phase its really quite comedic. In this thread you see one of pyrite's favorite moves. A "reporter" will ask him about a position and golden will say nothing of substance and casually mention every person on scholarship at that position. Its one of his favorite "Joe Pa moves."

Probably a good idea haha
 
Next season is going to be brutal. The players feed off the loser mentality.
 
Next season is going to be brutal. The players feed off the loser mentality.

This the most down on the program I have been in decades. And we have a potential program changing QB on the roster and I still can't see any positive momentum. It's ******* awful.
 
Not only is he a God awful, in-over-his-head coach...but homeboy has zero accountability. Everything is an excuse despite the fact we're going on his FIFTH year. Nevermind the fact he's about to have SEVERAL guys from last years team drafted in the upcoming draft....the man has shown he has no idea what to do with talent even when he HAS it.

This guy needs to get hit by a truck, period. It might be our only way out of this purgatory.

This guy needs to get hit by a truck.

There, I fixed it.
 
Next season is going to be brutal. The players feed off the loser mentality.

This the most down on the program I have been in decades. And we have a potential program changing QB on the roster and I still can't see any positive momentum. It's ******* awful.

Unbelievable isn't it? A potential program changing QB entering his sop****re year after starting every game as a frosh and being the top rated passer in the ACC. Add to this the fact that our program sits right in the middle of the most fertile recruiting ground in the country and our Head Coach who is entering his 5th year has us predicting a 4-6 win season with non existent depth at a variety of positions. If you really think about it, producing the type of mediocrity that Golden has would be a tough thing for most coaches to do purposely given our brand, history and location. Truly stunning.
 
Back
Top