Excuses coming in

ball915

All-American
Golden today "Not having Duke Johnson is presenting a great challenge to us" per CaneSport.

No kidding moron, you've had 4 years to bring in talent to replace him but lost them to other schools.

Advertisement
Golden is the worst i swear.

Dude has 5 star Joe Yearby who rushed for more yards than Duke Johnson in highschool despite missing most of his senior year due to a broke leg.

Then he has 4 star Mark Walton and Chocolate.

Is he really complaining about losing Duke when he has two of Dade counties most prolific runners backing him up?:madstare:

Golden today "Not having Duke Johnson is presenting a great challenge to us" per CaneSport.

No kidding moron, you've had 4 years to bring in talent to replace him but lost them to other schools.

This f'n guy. I think he has a chronic lying and excuse making problem. He is some kind of psychopath or something. I hate Corch AL!

Advertisement
Had him for three years and did nothing with him, now complaining that he no longer has him. Meanwhile if I'm yearby I'm thinking **** golden cause he's ****ting on me to make an excuse for himself.

There's praising players by saying we will miss them not being around anymore and then there is knocking your current players by saying we are having a tough time replacing the ones that left. Golden's comment falls into the latter.

Golden is a grade A ******.

Duke broke nearly every UM RB record there was...of course we're going to miss him. Jesus Christ you guys act like a bunch of scorned chickenheads on here.

Advertisement
During the media conference he use this famous line- "we have a long way to go". Good god man somebody end this man

Advertisement

Duke broke nearly every UM RB record there was...of course we're going to miss him. Jesus Christ you guys act like a bunch of scorned chickenheads on here.

No kidding. Every coach says essentially the same thing when they lose a good player at a key position. It's not him taking a dump on anyone.

Yes, I know he's an excuse machine, but what was the question, what led to that part of his comments, and what followed. I'd imagine this is only part of the story, so what's the rest? How about a link as well?

Advertisement
During the media conference he use this famous line- "we have a long way to go". Good god man somebody end this man

I guess one thing Goldie learned from JoePa is how to stay at a program forever... year 5 and we have a "long way to go". We're done man.. its over.

This is especially rich because as soon as the bowl game ended, he's been insinuating that the outgoing draft-eligible players were selfish and poor leaders.

He's trying to temper expectations by using the the draft projections of a handful of players as a reason for any letdown. Fact is, had this staff recruited like they seem to be doing now, he wouldn't have to jump out in from of these questions with an excuse shield before even playing a game.

How ******* sad is that the excuse machine is already cranking up and the season doesn't start for another 5 months.

Advertisement
Back