Excerpt From Manny Navarro's Article

Im anti striker so I can name several especially by school…

Clemsons
LSUs
Bamas
TCUs
Texas A&M
Florida
UNCs
Michigan State
Washington
Wisconsin
Ohio State
VaTech
USCe
UVa
Boise State
Cincy
UCF
Auburn
U do realize majority of those teams have a striker position with a different name, right? And u list Gary Patterson at TCU who is basically the godfather of the 4-2-5 so this list is pretty hilarious actually.

Advertisement
U do realize majority of those teams have a striker position with a different name, right? And u list Gary Patterson at TCU who is basically the godfather of the 4-2-5 so this list is pretty hilarious actually.

Yeah I’m not against the 4-2-5 I’m against the striker

this is a very reactionary approach. Baker was (and still is based on LSU hiring him.) he highly respected DC. It was the right hire to make.

the execution and bakers personality obviously didn’t fit.
I’m ALL for the execution of Baker and his personality

Advertisement
It’s Groundhog Day….you can’t make this up! Same thing said each fall camp since 2006!

1628354575661.gif

CORAL GABLES, Fla. — The way the Miami Hurricanes finished last season defensively was no laughing matter. Yet, inside the locker room, safety Bubba Bolden didn’t think last year’s team took things seriously enough.

“It’s very different,” the All-ACC preseason selection said of UM’s locker room since Manny Diaz announced in February he was adding the responsibility of defensive coordinator to his role with the team once Blake Baker left to become LSU’s linebackers coach.

“There’s no laughing, no giggling, no, none of that. And I feel like last year there was a lot of that. He’s the head coach. I think every time you’re around him, you’re gonna be serious, no matter what. With the defense coordinator, you can actually be somewhat chill and yourself. When you’re around the head coach, who is the defensive coordinator, it’s a different ballgame. Everything is serious. Everything is on point. You see how he is. You see how he holds himself (accountable with the media). He holds himself 10 times more (accountable) than that when he’s actually (involved with the team). So, with him doing that, it has everybody else locked in. I think it’s going to be very different this year.”

1628354665909.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back