ex canesport members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
OBM is not joking not that I agree with him.

Foulkes will give us some "Foulkesisms" ....and we will be back to normal..

Some big words that none of us understand. Is that Foulkesisms?

The idea is to never tell anyone what you really think instigating confusion.

Confusion you say.............I say "bewilderment" with a tautology bent....LOL...

Steve.............drop the "s" will ya?......good to hear you stirring up stuff over here...It feels like old times...

You *****! I did it, but I"m not happy.

Btw, The "d" should be a cap.

Last edited:

Steve.............drop the "s" will ya?......good to hear you stirring up stuff over here...It feels like old times...

You *****! I did it, but I wasn't happy.

You better make **** sure that you stir up Foulkes and while at it get Dr.L.Thug too, and cush to cool it all down...
This is fun, but am excited about our boys recruiting class......Seems some silent commits will be a little surprise there waiting for us.

Advertisement
Someone in search of crayons and play doh?

JB.........are you lurking also?....now I feel relaxed to know that you are drawing........and dohing....

No, not me. I just hand out the crayons and play doh to the safe spacers

Are you sure that IHeagle gave you that responsibility, with the watchful eye of Stevehick keeping you straight.?

JB is no fun, I want to lift weights and all he wants to do is talk about uncle Roy.

Advertisement

JB.........are you lurking also?....now I feel relaxed to know that you are drawing........and dohing....

Are you sure that IHeagle gave you that responsibility, with the watchful eye of Stevehick keeping you straight.?

JB is no fun, I want to lift weights and all he wants to do is talk about uncle Roy.

Roy WHO?.......................Heh , heh, heh.

Thanks and glad to hang with my guys who are the CS alumni...
The dirty dozen

Thanks for tracking me to the "deplorable site"...I appreciate it my friend.....got to hang with the despicables.

I don't think you are deplorable enough....will have to check with CEO to varify

Totally agree you LEAD the "deplorable " ragtags.........

**** I can't give responsibility to anyone...I am the low man on the totem pole. I'm a F###### soldier.

Advertisement

**** I can't give responsibility to anyone...I am the low man on the totem pole. I'm a F###### soldier.

Seems that you are quoting one of our former stars...."This is War man,....I am a F******* soldier".....Thanks for the memories, said the LMOTTP

I don't know how you have time to lift weights, when you should be spending all of your time FYF

Advertisement

I don't know how you have time to lift weights, when you should be spending all of your time FYF

JB got to wrap up for the week. Will check back over the weekend.

JB got to wrap up for the week. Will check back over the weekend.

Yea bro go ahead and run...we know where you are going. LOL see you tomorrow

The idea is to never tell anyone what you really think instigating confusion.

The opposite of that is, tell everyone what you think and instigate outrage.....can someone say CD?

Seems that you are quoting one of our former stars...."This is War man,....I am a F******* soldier".....Thanks for the memories, said the LMOTTP

you are welcome sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back