Ex-Buckeyes assistant on why Mullen was named UF coach: ‘Scott Frost didn’t want the job.’

Crown his *** after one 10 win season. You are skeptical of every move UM makes, but you’re ready to give Mullet a gum job after one 10 win season?

Come on, fellas. It’s ok not to try so hard to find something good to say about scum fck *** enemies of this U. Jesus Christ bow up a little and get some backbone.
not crowning him yet its one good year like Richt, i said hes better then Mctooth so far and thats not a hard thing to do

Advertisement
Post this in the gaytor tears thread
Yep. We covered it in there last night with screenshots of their board:

And I actually think we should throttle the Gates but feel free to talk **** like if im playing in the **** game, Im a fan I root hard thats all I do and make statements an opinions like everyone else here.

Advertisement
UF has fell off the map though they are more concentrated on grades then football it seems, its just different there now especially with everything u hear. @OriginalCanesCanesCanes is true there not the same Florida just because they had a good year last year. Mullen is good for there offense to do more with less but the whole team makeup wont be true UF level cause he cant recruit and hes going up against a UGA regularly who will out athlete them with some good coaching on all sides of the ball whereas UF its offense and prayers sent.

Either these jerkoffs don’t get what being a fan entails or they're UFåg fans.

And you already know this, but realistically, irrespective of Frost being an alumnus from Nebraska, Florida should have been his first choice.

Better recruiting access, closer to athletes that fit his offensive philosophy, a willing booster base, etc....as opposed to Nebraska which has some huge disadvantages.

In fact according to all reports, he wanted to go there, the fans wanted him, most boosters wanted him, but somehow the Florida administration screwed it up, something to do with his choice of assistant coaches.

So it’s a huge black eye for Florida and shows what a shlt show they’re running over there.

Yet we have idiots tripping over themselves on this site trying to find excuses for a team we should all hate.

But you know all this already.
This is true as I know it at least from their board regarding choice of coaches. The idiots either on the gaytor BOT and/or their administration refused to let him pick his own staff. They wouldn’t allow him to bring his crew over from UCF so he said stick it up your âss and went home to Nebraska.

While taking a bunch of risky kids. How many didn't make it to campus or transferred out after not even half a semester. Their ranking is inflated like Golden's classes when he took kids who he knew weren't going to make it here.
Around 5 right now. We are still waiting to see what happens with 1-2 more.

Last edited:
Advertisement
UF has fell off the map though they are more concentrated on grades then football it seems, its just different there now especially with everything u hear. @OriginalCanesCanesCanes is true there not the same Florida just because they had a good year last year. Mullen is good for there offense to do more with less but the whole team makeup wont be true UF level cause he cant recruit and hes going up against a UGA regularly who will out athlete them with some good coaching on all sides of the ball whereas UF its offense and prayers sent.
They think Mullet’s some Offensive and QB genius but he can’t convert whatever it is that he’s supposed to be so good at into recruits. He’s a corch on the trail.

This cycle- He’s got an Ok QB who fits his system and he’s struck out badly at RB. He has not pulled in a dominating OL, especially with Jovens Javier and to a lesser extent, Mincey. His WR prize is Leonard Manuel who is a qualifying risk - like the corch âss ******* is going down that route again. If they pulled in a TE prospect, he’s not at our level. Mostly all of his better recruits are on Defense.

If you read “Gator Tears” consistently, you’ll see that he intentionally took a whole bunch of high risk kids for the rankings boost in 2019. But they can claim a top 10 class so yay. And that idiot fanbase cares more about the perception of recruiting elitely as opposed to what these kids actually do in their careers. It’s indisputably a fact I have screenshotted over and over and it’s documented in nearly 1,200 pages that me and my gaytor hating friends here have commented on. More Facts - They are literally comparing rankings of their players coming out of HS versus ours to demonstrate, through gaytor Mathz, why they will win this game.

For fûcks sake, they ranked Turdbarrel Slaton over Jon Ford because he had a higher ranking as a recruit. Slaton’s ranking as a recruit was based on him being an OL!!!

@Liberty City El is right. They’ve always been a second rate program run like shît. With all of their talk about hanging 40-60 points on us and having their walk-ons in for the 3rd quarter and with their inability to consider any scenario where Manny could possibly beat Mullet in his first game as a HC, this universe is aligning for them to have the most epic collapse any Cane could only dream of.

Watch that piece of mierda House of Cards in Shîtsville collapse in 3 weeks. When that POS fûcker burns I’m ****ing gasoline all over it and laughing at the smoldering of Pompeii in Central Florida and the stench of burning **** epidermis.

Fûck those cucks. Now say goodnight to the bad guy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope your right, but I just don't see it.
They say it on their board. They feel that he goes for talent that’s beneath them and wants to stock up on JuCo’s. I don’t think he’s at MSU level but he should never have to struggle to be in the top 10 at UiF. He’s at Florida’s sole school in the SEC. It should be money in the bank.

They think Mullet’s some Offensive and QB genius but he can’t convert whatever it is that he’s supposed to be so good at into recruits. He’s a corch on the trail.

This cycle- He’s got an Ok QB who fits his system and he’s struck out badly at RB. He has not pulled in a dominating OL, especially with Jovens Javier and to a lesser extent, Mincey. His WR prize is Leonard Manuel who is a qualifying risk - like the corch âss ******* is going down that route again. If they pulled in a TE prospect, he’s not at our level. Mostly all of his better recruits are on Defense.

If you read “Gator Tears” consistently, you’ll see that he intentionally took a whole bunch of high risk kids for the rankings boost in 2019. But they can claim a top 10 class so yay. And that idiot fanbase cares more about the perception of recruiting elitely as opposed to what these kids actually do in their careers. It’s indisputably a fact I have screenshotted over and over and it’s documented in nearly 1,200 pages that me and my gaytor hating friends here have commented on. More Facts - They are literally comparing rankings of their players coming out of HS versus ours to demonstrate, through gaytor Mathz, why they will win this game.

For fûcks sake, they ranked Turdbarrel Slaton over Jon Ford because he had a higher ranking as a recruit. Slaton’s ranking as a recruit was based on him being an OL!!!

@Liberty City El is right. They’ve always been a second rate program run like shît. With all of their talk about hanging 40-60 points on us and having their walk-ons in for the 3rd quarter and with their inability to consider any scenario where Manny could possibly beat Mullet in his first game as a HC, this universe is aligning for them to have the most epic collapse any Cane could only dream of.

Watch that piece of mierda House of Cards in Shîtsville collapse in 3 weeks. When that POS fûcker burns I’m ****ing gasoline all over it and laughing at the smoldering of Pompeii in Central Florida and the stench of burning **** epidermis.

Fûck those cucks. Now say goodnight to the bad guy.

1564715893378.gif

Advertisement
Back