Ex-Buckeyes assistant on why Mullen was named UF coach: ‘Scott Frost didn’t want the job.’

Advertisement
Smith is a reprehensible lout, but he’s right. All the victims of the moment are eating ropes over Mullet because he had a decent first year at Ufayg. Rickety won 10 here too and now he’s burping up *** juice trying to hook on with ESPN 7.

Brady Hoke was a hero at Michigan after his first year. Dim Moron JR was being celebrated at UCLA after year one.

This. Didn't UF's last coach flame out, shark ******* coach win the SEC least his first two years? They haven't learned **** have they?

"I don’t think he has the swagger to be a great head coach or to be a great recruiting head coach, but he’s a really good football coach.”

Former Ohio State assistant coach Zach Smith

Smith discussed the elite-level coaches and programs.

Here’s what was said about the Gators and Mullen:

Co-host: “I’d be interested to hear your thoughts on Dan Mullen at Florida. He has a chance to get into that level. But why hasn’t he or why hasn’t Florida gotten back to that level?”

Smith: “Yeah, we talked about that at length, and the biggest thing is Dan Mullen is thrust into this conversation only because he is the coach at Florida. He would not be in this conversation based off his successes on the field — based on his resume, but he gets thrust into this group because he got the job at Florida. Why did he get the job at Florida? Because Florida wasn’t an attractive job. It wasn’t. The stadium’s not selling out anymore, they really have fallen off. The recruiting has been down to some extent, especially from the Urban Meyer era. So, why did he get the job? He got the job because Scott Frost didn’t want the job. Think about that. This was a job that was top five in the country in 2005 when Urban turned down Notre Dame to go to Florida. … He didn’t have the resume to get the Florida job that Urban Meyer got in 2005. Dan Mullen had the resume to get the Florida job in 2018. ... I don’t think he has the swagger to be a great head coach or to be a great recruiting head coach, but he’s a really good football coach.”

"Smith and Mullen served on Meyer’s staff at UF together from 2005 to 2009."

The apples don’t fall from the tree apparently...His Abuelo was a total POS of a person at OSU. His old co worker got him a job soon after he was fired at UNI and boy did Eldon Miller live to regret that.

Doesn’t matter if Mullet has a rap sheet longer than the Gainesville police blotter; we don’t beat these guys on a neutral field, he’ll look like the Second Coming of Nick Saban in the SEC Least. Oh, and in Trailerhassee, too.

This stuff is all talk until we take care of business on the field.

Advertisement
Smith is a reprehensible lout, but he’s right. All the victims of the moment are eating ropes over Mullet because he had a decent first year at Ufayg. Rickety won 10 here too and now he’s burping up *** juice trying to hook on with ESPN 7.

Brady Hoke was a hero at Michigan after his first year. Dim Moron JR was being celebrated at UCLA after year one.
This is Truly true!

Advertisement
I agree Mullen is a good coach x and O wise but he cant recruit, hes fuqed. If u cant recruit especially in the SEC hes in deep **** although his teams are physical up front at least at MSU.

I agree 100% with your point, but I don't know if he really can't recruit. Even his bump class, after missing out on a bowl and being the laughing stock of college football was the number 4 class in the SEC. Last years class was the 7th best in the nation.

Yes it is. It’s a huge slight on Florida.

Any other white knighting you want to do for the turds?
There are plenty of people who have done much worse, but are still experts in their field. General Patton wasn't exactly the nicest guy in the world, but I would take his advice when it pertains to military operations. Some of the best people in their field of choice are complete scumbags that literally torture their wives, but I would still take their advice when it pertains to their field.

There are some serial wife abusers that I would love to have give me some stock tips. I wouldn't ask them for tips on how to handle my love life though.

Chirp Kelly told them to go f their own face too

Advertisement
It’s truly unbelievable the depths to which these purported UM fans will plunge.

Either these jerkoffs don’t get what being a fan entails or they're UFåg fans.

And you already know this, but realistically, irrespective of Frost being an alumnus from Nebraska, Florida should have been his first choice.

Better recruiting access, closer to athletes that fit his offensive philosophy, a willing booster base, etc....as opposed to Nebraska which has some huge disadvantages.

In fact according to all reports, he wanted to go there, the fans wanted him, most boosters wanted him, but somehow the Florida administration screwed it up, something to do with his choice of assistant coaches.

So it’s a huge black eye for Florida and shows what a shlt show they’re running over there.

Yet we have idiots tripping over themselves on this site trying to find excuses for a team we should all hate.

But you know all this already.

I agree 100% with your point, but I don't know if he really can't recruit. Even his bump class, after missing out on a bowl and being the laughing stock of college football was the number 4 class in the SEC. Last years class was the 7th best in the nation.
Yea hes doing well I cant lie, hes been already better then Mctooth

Advertisement
There are plenty of people who have done much worse, but are still experts in their field. General Patton wasn't exactly the nicest guy in the world, but I would take his advice when it pertains to military operations. Some of the best people in their field of choice are complete scumbags that literally torture their wives, but I would still take their advice when it pertains to their field.

There are some serial wife abusers that I would love to have give me some stock tips. I wouldn't ask them for tips on how to handle my love life though.

Careful my friend. When you lay with dogs you will get fleas, especially around the market.

While taking a bunch of risky kids. How many didn't make it to campus or transferred out after not even half a semester. Their ranking is inflated like Golden's classes when he took kids who he knew weren't going to make it here.

Yea hes doing well I cant lie, hes been already better then Mctooth
Crown his *** after one 10 win season. You are skeptical of every move UM makes, but you’re ready to give Mullet a gum job after one 10 win season?

Come on, fellas. It’s ok not to try so hard to find something good to say about scum fck *** enemies of this U. Jesus Christ bow up a little and get some backbone.

Either these jerkoffs don’t get what being a fan entails or they're UFåg fans.

And you already know this, but realistically, irrespective of Frost being an alumnus from Nebraska, Florida should have been his first choice.

Better recruiting access, closer to athletes that fit his offensive philosophy, a willing booster base, etc....as opposed to Nebraska which has some huge disadvantages.

In fact according to all reports, he wanted to go there, the fans wanted him, most boosters wanted him, but somehow the Florida administration screwed it up, something to do with his choice of assistant coaches.

So it’s a huge black eye for Florida and shows what a shlt show they’re running over there.

Yet we have idiots tripping over themselves on this site trying to find excuses for a team we should all hate.

But you know all this already.
This cesspool is currently littered with posts sucking off Ufayg and vag tech. Enough said.

Advertisement
Back