Evidence njoku

Look... This kid is an WR ... if we are comparing the him to the WR in So. Fla, then he's a plan B.

If you think he can Grow like his brother into a TE then go ahead and take him as a TE commit early..(you might want to bring in another TE also)

Oh and Cedar Grove is in the smallest enrollment level of schools in NJ in the north, that's why the comp is putrid.

But it turn out Ok for AL Golden's LB David Njoku so..

JC

Advertisement
I've never seen a player run past 10 defenders with no blockers...he's a get but his competition is trash

You probably said the same about David njoku and look how that turned out.... The most athletic player on the team...

He looks nothing like David, I was on the train early
The kid is starting to blow up, definitely will be getting an offer soon IMO. Plus you are comparing a junior year film to a completed senior in David njoku's film. The progression from 1 year can be very big. Look at the sophmore and then the junior year film of the safety Carter we offered last week from palm beach... He looked like a completely different player

Jr film and senior film is one year, it's not like I'm comparing a Fr or So with a Sr. He doesn't look explosive at all and that's him playing against awful competition .

I agree with Jersey, no way I take him over FL wr, if he puts on weight then maybe as hybrid like his brother . I just don't see the hype or all the " beast talk".

Just my opinion

You take him in the exact same role as his brother. Worked with David should work here. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

He's 6'4 190 lbs and looks slim. In a red-shirt year, he'll probably put on a good 20-30 lbs. and go as a TE. David Njoku seemed like he had similar measurables.

Advertisement
Advertisement
6'4" 190...
4.48 40..
4.24 shuttle...
38 vert...
Brother of David

We better offer this beast!

To add to your great stats last year in track as a sophomore over 42 feet in the triple jump and 20 feet in the long jump

Here is a comparison I did of David vs. Winslow when he was a recruit:
DNvsKW.png

247 has Evidence listed at 6'4, 197, 4.49... they had David listed at 6'4, 220, 4.46 in 2014. David tested at a 4.67 best when he got to Miami. The times are not accurate but the talent is definitely there.

My guess is that Evidence was faster than David in HS considering he plays CB while David played LB. He still have a year and half to grow before getting on a college campus, I would not be surprised if he put on an additional 15-20 lbs and arrive at 210 as a True Freshmen. He could very well be another TE like his brother or a big WR if he is able to keep his speed. He is not as productive as his brother was in high school at this point in his career but definitely worth keeping an eye on.

Stats

Last edited:
Wait a second David's brother name is Evidence!? This whole time I thought this thread was trying to show evidence that Njoku brother is better than home in high school.

Advertisement
Do we really have people saying this kid is second rate to sofla WRs. Talent is talent and you offer this stud in the making.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back