Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
Not saying that none of those can't be a Number 1 WR but do you see one in that list? Honestly asking your opinion.
Yes. Mark has some of best play making ability on this roster. He’s getting a better understanding of the offense enos is trying to run. He’s putting in the time in the film room and listening to the coaching trying to get better every day because he and the coaches know if and WHEN it all comes together he will be a special player for us on a consistent basis. He’s not transferring. What kid wouldn’t have been frustrated last year.
Payton is also a stud and given the opportunity next year, after a year of learning how to run routes and technique under stubblefield, putting in the effort everyday, he’s going to be a player we can count on. We can already see what Harley and Wiggins have been doing the last couple of weeks. They might not be “WR1”s but they’re starting to make plays and do there job. We have the talent in the WR room.

Yes. Mark has some of best play making ability on this roster. He’s getting a better understanding of the offense enos is trying to run. He’s putting in the time in the film room and listening to the coaching trying to get better every day because he and the coaches know if and WHEN it all comes together he will be a special player for us on a consistent basis. He’s not transferring. What kid wouldn’t have been frustrated last year.
Payton is also a stud and given the opportunity next year, after a year of learning how to run routes and technique under stubblefield, putting in the effort everyday, he’s going to be a player we can count on. We can already see what Harley and Wiggins have been doing the last couple of weeks. They might not be “WR1”s but they’re starting to make plays and do there job. We have the talent in the WR room.
Like I said I hope so. If pope ever gets it together he would be the 1, his skill set is superior. Payton ran alot with the first team in the spring and didnt shrink from the comp. I appreciate your take.

Bro was crazy gifted and talented, this staff like most subpar staffs plays favorites! There was multiple times we needed this kid in games and he was nowhere to be found. Coaches have no clue how to use the talent we have and it shows with transfers and losses!!

Advertisement
We are loaded at WR and TE and he couldn't break the line up. Says he just isn't all that focused , talented or something and didnt want to wait his turn. Which is fine . We will bring in a guy just as talented with his ride . Good luck to him.

Bro was crazy gifted and talented, this staff like most subpar staffs plays favorites! There was multiple times we needed this kid in games and he was nowhere to be found. Coaches have no clue how to use the talent we have and it shows with transfers and losses!!

Sometimes I hate the internet because, for a split second before you forget about them for eternity, you have to know that this person exists.

He thought he would get more burn with the new staff but it hasnt shape up that way.
At this point he is being given an opportunity to play, it just isn't clicking for him. Wiggins went from a dude to the most productive WR overnight, it could happened if he keeps working

Need to stop the attrition bleeding at some point. It’s been a gigantic issue here for about ten years.

Funny thing is the guys who always seem so happy when “diseased” players leave are the same guys crying about no depth later and how we can’t judge the coaches because of a lack of depth.

Manure needs to stop the attrition bleeding if he hopes to enjoy a fate different than the last several flops.
The thing that I struggle with is in a case like Njoku(Bethel, Hebert and Hillery could be inserted here too) he probably wasn't going to do anything here, so how important he was to the team?
Different than a guy like Cager(Reed, Ezzard, Smith comes to mind too) that could start/have a role here, but were flawed players or just young and bounced.

This is what some of us mean when we reply to the comments about how "talented" we are. Sure, the guy might be tall and be able to run, but that doesn't translate into production on the field in a Power 5 environment. That's the kind of measurable-only talent we have to stop taking.

Advertisement
Pope is going to Arkansas State. They are going to hire a local HS coach as WR coach and Pope considers him "like a father."

Advertisement
Like I said, I hope so. A kid dancing in practice, prob just feeling the song, means very little. We'll see what happens in the offseason.
Who's your source that he's leaving?

Do you know him personally, has he conveyed to you that he was thinking about transferring or did you just completely pull that out of thin air because you were bored & felt like reaching?

Who's your source that he's leaving?

Do you know him personally has he conveyed to you that he was thinking about transferring or did you just completely pull that out of thin air because you were bored & felt like reaching?
U caught me, u caught the tater. I was bored and made it up out of thin air. I did feel like reaching too just alittle bit.

This is what some of us mean when we reply to the comments about how "talented" we are. Sure, the guy might be tall and be able to run, but that doesn't translate into production on the field in a Power 5 environment. That's the kind of measurable-only talent we have to stop taking.
I really wish that made sense, because how do you recruit a guy without him showing talent on the field??? You cant wait for him to play a college game first and then recruit.
The problem is we have bad luck with coaches developing this talent we get. Hardly anyone anymore comes to Miami and gets better than they were before. But we see it at every other school and ask "how did we let that player slip away"???

Advertisement
U caught me, u caught the tater. I was bored and made it up out of thin air. I did feel like reaching too just alittle bit.
No need for sarcasm, if you have legitimate info & care to share, give us the details.

The thing is I actually know Noodles & while he has been frustrated at times, him transferring is not something that has really came up, so I'm curios to know where this talk of him leaving actually came from?

From what I know he's excited about his role increasing next year & has good relationship with Coach Stubbs.

This is what happens when you have a complex offense that produces little results.

Some talented players may not gasp it limiting how explosive the offense can be.

Advertisement
Back