Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
How do transfers count into the scholarship quota?

15 more capable players would make a difference. We are thin right now at certain positions, like LB. Do we have much quality depth at OL. 15 more players, not garbage, but decent players, and we would probably have 1 or 2 LBs who could step in.
You have serious problem when you trot Ragu out there in the fourth quarter of a one score game.

15 more capable players would make a difference. We are thin right now at certain positions, like LB. Do we have much quality depth at OL. 15 more players, not garbage, but decent players, and we would probably have 1 or 2 LBs who could step in.

got it.... yet we see the same teams at the top...

Texas.... USCw.... etc need only worry about that 85 man limit!!!!!

This board is the definition of arm chair QBs

Advertisement
Sometimes you just need a new start or scenario in order to ball out. Wish him all the best and hope he goes somewhere else n balls out. In other news, we can't keep doing these things to our roster.

Pope is a good player. Mike Harley and Wiggins are eating big because teams are locking Pope and Thomas down. It will flip if he got the “team” attitude.

Advertisement
Pope is a good player. Mike Harley and Wiggins are eating big because teams are locking Pope and Thomas down. It will flip if he got the “team” attitude.
No one is locking them down there just wasn’t a concerted effort to get either of them the ball vs Louisville. It happens. Kj Osborn had 3 catches for 5 yards vs Louisville. No one was really eating like that outside of Wiggins and Harley that game.
39130455-AEBD-46E8-B1A0-99C6323E23B9.jpeg

Know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody.

If the president can get impeached on hearsay, then you can believe me on this. Dude hasn't been happy since last year. Really didnt see eye to eye with Duggans. He thought he would get more burn with the new staff but it hasnt shape up that way. Kid is talented but doesnt grasp the playbook.

Wiggins was in the same boat but has obviously turned the corner.
You’re full of ****

Advertisement
Know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody.

If the president can get impeached on hearsay, then you can believe me on this. Dude hasn't been happy since last year. Really didnt see eye to eye with Duggans. He thought he would get more burn with the new staff but it hasnt shape up that way. Kid is talented but doesnt grasp the playbook.

Wiggins was in the same boat but has obviously turned the corner.
Dugans isn’t his coach anymore. If you actually knew mark you’d realize how dumb you sound

I don’t get the Pope bouncing stuff anymore, maybe he’s not gotten a ton of targets but he’s seeing a lot of PT..and why would he bounce when have like 4 wr’s coming back next year, he’ll be eating for sure next year..

Advertisement
Need to stop the attrition bleeding at some point. It’s been a gigantic issue here for about ten years.

Funny thing is the guys who always seem so happy when “diseased” players leave are the same guys crying about no depth later and how we can’t judge the coaches because of a lack of depth.

Manure needs to stop the attrition bleeding if he hopes to enjoy a fate different than the last several flops.

Look at his stats n pt.

Young man could learn a thing or 2 from Osborn in regards to preparation and work habits (JT as well). Tell your people to tell him to man up and work for something little bit, he'll take all of KJ's reps next year if he even tries.

Dude doesn’t have to be a “virus” just because he was a project that didn’t develop.
Agree. We unquestionably had (have?) some viruses on the team, but I never picked up one thing that would lead me to believe Njoku was one of them.

Advertisement
Back