Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
Wish him well and too bad it didn't work out. Never could determine if he was a big WR or TE, but clearly unable to advance up the depth chart. If his last name was Smith, his departure probably wouldn't raise an eyebrow.

This is college football now....

dont like your situation? Transfer.
It's not just that, we've been under 85 since at least the few that were cut nearly a decade ago. I know it's not really about Njoku but just responding to the posts about overall low numbers

Advertisement
I thank him for the time he gave us and wish him the best in his future endeavors.

I, too, wish him the neat.
1573576302723.gif

Advertisement
It's not just that, we've been under 85 since at least the few that were cut nearly a decade ago.
Curious is 80% of college football at limit on scholarships???

Not chucking it all on you.... but this notion that once we hit 85 schollys things will change and 10win seasons with Perennial playoff chasing will begin

Teams who don’t have shady boosters or have ways to keep highly rested recruits may have to focus a portion of each class on players who understand fully they are undeveloped and won’t be playing for 2-4 years. Might be the only way for a team like Miami to get close to 85 scholarships.

I never thought about it this way but maybe this is part of the reason a program like Clemson prides itself on the number of players who get to play snaps each game. It might not just be fully utilizing and specializing a roster - it probably helps keep depth players.

clemson can give everyone snaps because they're usually up 35+ by halftime.

Advertisement
Curious is 80% of college football at limit on scholarships???

Not chucking it all on you.... but this notion that once we hit 85 schollys things will change and 10win seasons with Perennial playoff chasing will begin
It absolutely effects depth and scout team and provides a cushion for transfers like this. I've heard this argument before and it's ridiculous, yes a team will be much better with 85 than high 60s low 70s. You're literally talking about a starting lineup

It’s going to be a problem going forward for sure. It might start being a problem for all programs eventually but at least other programs are close to 85. Miami is entering the free for all transfer era with 65-75 Scholarship players.

The rules on initial counters and transfers is going to have to change. There is no advantage to being a 2nd or 3rd year player losing playing time to a younger player at a major program - those players will leave the first chance they get.
Are we still feeling the affects of 2011?

Advertisement
Not sure if anyone didn’t see this. Could’ve been used better, but it’s whatever. One kid, along w nephew that I wish nothing but the best to.
Used better? Kid couldn't beat out people who played in front of him. It's hard to see us spreading the ball around anymore, go look at our recieving stats everybody worth it is getting touches. Sometimes it's that simple.

Kid started behind the eight ball.............injuries when he should be working into playing shape, attitude I know nothing about, but if he showed the goods he would be playing, or given a chance. Another program may work, but good luck.

We got to be in the high 60’s right now in terms of the roster scholarship numbers which is incredibly low for a power 5 program.
I apologize the wrs have shown something.... lol i double down from last week but i think we definitely need a big wr either transfer or grad

Know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody.

If the president can get impeached on hearsay, then you can believe me on this. Dude hasn't been happy since last year. Really didnt see eye to eye with Duggans. He thought he would get more burn with the new staff but it hasnt shape up that way. Kid is talented but doesnt grasp the playbook.

Wiggins was in the same boat but has obviously turned the corner.

Advertisement
Back