Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
Christ. At the end of the clip he's standing right beside Ezzard, who is listed at 6'2", and looks a full head taller. Either Ezzard is really only 6 flat, or Njoku has grown again.

**** that dude is a monster in size . Hopefully he has the skills to go along with it .

Advertisement
Advertisement
What were his attributes like coming out of high school? (40, shuttle, vert)

I saw this on Twitter this morning. Any word on how he has looked after coming back from surgery? He looks HUGE.

He does look huge but he also looked like he tweaked something on that play. If you don't see it, look closely. Then he grabs his leg near the end.

Advertisement
He does look huge but he also looked like he tweaked something on that play. If you don't see it, look closely. Then he grabs his leg near the end.

Just noticed that. Duggan’s getting in his *** but he looked like something popped on him. He better stay healthy or he won’t be on the roster come next year. Too much talent in the room to be hurt. Getting like the NFL where you are afraid to get hurt cause you will lose your job.

Just noticed that. Duggan’s getting in his *** but he looked like something popped on him. He better stay healthy or he won’t be on the roster come next year. Too much talent in the room to be hurt. Getting like the NFL where you are afraid to get hurt cause you will lose your job.

Yup looked like when he cut something hit him which is why he kind of stopped. Kid is huge.

6'5-6'6 225 pds.
Im almost to the point where if we dont snag Hazelwood, TJ Jones, just offer the last NJoku brother.

Advertisement
Yup looked like when he cut something hit him which is why he kind of stopped. Kid is huge.

6'5-6'6 225 pds.
Im almost to the point where if we dont snag Hazelwood, TJ Jones, just offer the last NJoku brother.
Im intrigued by the third Njoku as well. Im fine with taking just 1 WR but if space allows he can play here. Plus I think it would be a good recruiting tool, reinforces the family idea.

Langham becoming more an after thought with guys like Mallory and No Joke-u that can create size mismatches against small corners and have the athleticism to line up wide.

Langham has proven it on the field here and there and knows the playbook though. I never underestimate a Senior WR who has something more to prove.

Advertisement
Back