Evidence Njoku

He was pulling up his knee sleeve guys. Didn’t tweak anything. Also, that video was from yesterday and he was killing it out there today.
Our posters see things that don’t happen. I guess it’s charactetistic of kids trying to get attention on this board and have other posters think they are a genius.

Advertisement
Was that Pope at end of video?

Even if not, someone's going to have to explain to me how they're going to keep that dude off the field. Pure electricity the likes of which brings to mind guys like P-Buch and Santana Moss.

Was that Pope at end of video?

Even if not, someone's going to have to explain to me how they're going to keep that dude off the field. Pure electricity the likes of which brings to mind guys like P-Buch and Santana Moss.
I expect him to have a similar impact Thomas had last year. Just way too much speed for players to cover one-on-one and he seems tough too.

Just noticed that. Duggan’s getting in his *** but he looked like something popped on him. He better stay healthy or he won’t be on the roster come next year. Too much talent in the room to be hurt. Getting like the NFL where you are afraid to get hurt cause you will lose your job.

He won't be on the roster? Even for you, that's a pathetic statement.

It's not the NFL, and he has too much potential to give up on, even if he does nothing this year

Advertisement
He won't be on the roster? Even for you, that's a pathetic statement.

It's not the NFL, and he has too much potential to give up on, even if he does nothing this year

Somebody is transferring out of that WR at some point. Too many bodies and not enough footballs to keep everyone happy. Do you want to place a bet that we have a transfer in the future? next years depth chart is this in no particular order:

Cager
Thomas
Pope
Harley
Hightower
Wiggins
Ezzard
njoku
Incoming freshmen.

I hope the kid balls out. My statement was a hypothetical if he were to be injured and 8th on the depth chart again next year. Get out of your feelings.

I can't recall a college WR his size/length who wasn't at least an impact player in the red zone. There's a long list of 6'6" WRs who were good college players and did nothing in the pros. Sheer size wins in college football.

Yup looked like when he cut something hit him which is why he kind of stopped. Kid is huge.

6'5-6'6 225 pds.
Im almost to the point where if we dont snag Hazelwood, TJ Jones, just offer the last NJoku brother.
Charles just committed to Missouri..

Advertisement
Evidence wasn't even dominate in HS. I doubt he even plays here.

Evidence's high school tape was so good. He supposedly played against weak opposition, but when you take his tape and consider who his brother is, you should expect a lot from him.

Advertisement
If he can stay healthy wouldn’t be shocked if surprised with a 4-6 TD season as a weapon inside the 20.

Not practicing today per SMD. Doing some individual stuff on the sideline.

Not practicing today per SMD. Doing some individual stuff on the sideline.

The media only gets to view the first 10 minutes of practice, so just because he was doing individual drills on the sidelines, doesn't mean he wasn't practicing today.

Advertisement
Evidence, Cager and Langham in Trips wide in the redzone. Seam routes. Just throw it up.

We should put Rousseau and Njoku in on FG team duty, I bet between the two of them we could have like 5-6 blocked FG’s on Special Teams this season 😂

We can literally run the Hail Mary play at random points during the game. Line up Njoku, Langham, Cager and Hightower to one side and just heave the ball high into the air about 40 yards out. :)

Advertisement
Back