Everytime I see a

Video evidence disagrees but whatever you need for your conspiracy narrative buddy
lol video evidence? you mean the one we all saw where we dont know what was said and just inferring based on what we want to see? whatever you say mario. the one where we saw where Mirabal seems to be yelling at BOTH coaches. the one where JT is looking at mario like hes the biggest idiot on earth.

so you can trust insiders when it benefits you but not when it goes against your buddy

Advertisement
lol video evidence? you mean the one we all saw where we dont know what was said and just inferring based on what we want to see? whatever you say mario. the one where we saw where Mirabal seems to be yelling at BOTH coaches. the one where JT is looking at mario like hes the biggest idiot on earth.

so you can trust insiders when it benefits you but not when it goes against your buddy
Again the my buddy stuff when I've articulated stuff he needs to improve?

Whatever fits you're narrative/agenda. ****** fandom.

Again the my buddy stuff when I've articulated stuff he needs to improve?

Whatever fits you're narrative/agenda. ****** fandom.
****** fandom bc im criticizing a coach who has been worse than his predecessor so far? guess you cant be a fan if youre not a slurper. time to put your non donating *** on ignore.

Is this serious? I can’t believe this place is real life. I understand the offense has been garbage the last few weeks, and at the end of the day, results matter.

But for the last decade, any team we played that was remotely good on the offensive and defense lines, we got the **** kicked out of us. Literally instantly. Like stop the fight real quick, **** kicked out of us.

In one year, we actually have some respectable lines. We can match up physically with teams. And in typical CIS fashion, it’s become the rallying call for mouth breathers to clown the program lmaooooo.

You know who’s “fizzical, bro”? Georgia. Taint. Bama. Do they open the offense up and score points? Sure. But first and foremost, they whip your *** up front. But around here, we clown our team for being formidable on the lines 😂 😂 😂. That’s the good stuff.
We can be the most physical team in the history of college football but at the end of the day it's about wins and losses. If we aren't winning more, it doesn't matter. It's not about just fixing the physicality of our football team. It's about winning. Through 2 years Mario is losing. A lot.

Or maybe not use a te since 84 is an ol. We’re playing 4 on 7 , sometimes 8 with skill guys and wonder why people can’t get open often. Weird.
Seriously, for the life of me, can't see the value the coaches see in McCormick.

He's legit not that great of a blocker, inline or around the hash. Whatever help he's giving the tackles can be substituted with a chip from the back AND we keep a more athletic receiving option on the field.

Can't go wrong

Advertisement
****** fandom bc im criticizing a coach who has been worse than his predecessor so far? guess you cant be a fan if youre not a slurper. time to put your non donating *** on ignore.
Non donating? Lol where do you come up with this stuff?

Talk about veering left

I get it. You're probably 20 and need instant gratification.

We can be the most physical team in the history of college football but at the end of the day it's about wins and losses. If we aren't winning more, it doesn't matter. It's not about just fixing the physicality of our football team. It's about winning. Through 2 years Mario is losing. A lot.
I'm sure Mario during the bye week talked to TVD about drinking bleach.

No doubt about it.

what's motion?
When you move your tiny slot receiver pre snap into the offensive lineman and ask him to block the defensive end.

It's used to cause confusion.

It works too bc the defense is confused, they think, wtf this little guy coming to block me again after it failed miserably the first 10 times this drive? Nah...somethings up, I'm confused.

Ohio state hasn’t lighting up the score board or giving him Marvin Harrison Jr his heisman campaign most thought would happen…

Same dude running the show in day… common denominator with us? Bad QB play… the difference? Their QB isn’t handing the other team the ball 2-3 times a game

Their games against Indiana, Rutgers, and Wisconsin were very close games with some late pull ahead garbage time points…
Harrison is averaging over 100 yards and a TD per game. He's not exactly struggling.

Advertisement
Or maybe not use a te since 84 is an ol. We’re playing 4 on 7 , sometimes 8 with skill guys and wonder why people can’t get open often. Weird.
Right Cam is the issue. When we had Mallory I don’t think it was an issue that he played In-line too. If we ONLY had Mallory in split out or Inline only for pass situations that would be a big tell. What these last two years shows is that Mario is actually willing to play TE that isn’t a great blocker as he did with Mallory. The issue this season is Arroyo has been healthy for like 5 plays, and Riley Williams is a true frosh. I honestly think it’s that simple for the Te position itself. Now me personally I’d say **** it at this point and just have Riley be the starter regardless.

Now dealing with the issue of Cam being ooyr starting TE is where we both agree that Dawson needs to up his creativity. But again it’s not like we are all of a sudden just gunna run 10 or 20 personnel all game either. We WILL have a TE on the field a decent amount period.

Like the issue is if we are 11 personnel then we split the TE out, the idea is to have a mismatch and get the defense in incorrect personnnel to defend what we are doing. You can’t really do that if you’re ONLY having a TE in when in-line. Now maybe that’s what we have to do anyways given how trash we are at TE at the moment.

tell us how to prove that he didnt and have you watched us all year or are you just **** bent on defending Mario at all costs
america dun GIF

Harrison is averaging over 100 yards and a TD per game. He's not exactly struggling.
Harrison is doing great, it's the rest of their WRs that aren't doing anything. Of course our QB is literally broken while theirs is probably just average to above average.

Miami Top 3 targets: 137 catches, 1,707 yards, 13 TDs.

[BGCOLOR=initial]OSU top 3 targets: 105 catches, 1,675 yards, 16 TDs. [/BGCOLOR]

And if you want to strictly talk about WRs

Our top 4 WRs: 154 catches, 1,935 yards, 15 TDs

Their top 4 WRs: 111 catches, 1,664 yards, 14 TDs.

But numbers don't really matter if youre not winning to anyone.

Bruh. This is my gripe. I want to run the ball. I like running the ball but the creativity off the run game, as @Rellyrell So eloquently put it, is lacking.

We do nothing to stress teams playing downhill on us it's maddening.

Bruh, here’s some other facts:

1. What really boggled my mind about trying to compare us w/ both UGA & UofM was due to 3rd down conversions. We’re supposed to be a L.O.S team, yet UofM is 2nd in the nation in 3rd down conversions & UGA is 4th. We’re 40th.

2. Right now we’re avg. roughly 4.8 ypc against P5 teams. Tbh, even that number is inflated due to B Smith’s 80+ yard run against Clemson. It’s actually closer to the 4.4-4.5 mark. We’ve hit on some 3rd & shorts, but we’ve been stopped a lot on 3rd and short, too. It’s been a mixed bag, and that’s b/c there’s nothing creative about our run plays, as u mentioned.

Advertisement

1. What really boggled my mind about trying to compare us w/ both UGA & UofM was due to 3rd down conversions. We’re supposed to be a L.O.S team, yet UofM is 2nd in the nation in 3rd down conversions & UGA is 4th. We’re 40th.

2. Right now we’re avg. roughly 4.8 ypc against P5 teams. Tbh, even that number is inflated due to B Smith’s 80+ yard run against Clemson. It’s actually closer to the 4.4-4.5 mark. We’ve hit on some 3rd & shorts, but we’ve been stopped a lot on 3rd and short, too. It’s been a mixed bag, and that’s b/c there’s nothing creative about our run plays, as u mentioned.
This is why to me, even tho I understand benching tvd i don’t think anything gets better with him out because our run game isn’t creative enough to build a gameplan around it.

We don’t leverage it into big plays for our passing game, thats one of the main problems to me.

Our run game is not married to our pass game, thats the difference between us, uga, and Michigan or even other run heavy teams that people think are full out spread teams like ole miss.

We run to set the tone that we are physical lol, like that’s literally it..Thats why i been saying we have an identity crisis on offense lol idk what we are trying to do

Last edited:
1) I’m not a CIS Guru, I give my opinion just like everybody else does. I’ve never once held a gun to anyone’s temple & forced them to listen to me or agree with me. I actually encourage people to disagree with me as much as they possibly can.

2) I have never had an issue with running the ball, it’s about doing it in a smart way that doesn’t play into the hands of the Defense. From a personnel standpoint, Miami has not had the kind setup that would be conducive to a productive Offense while running that style; Look no further than 2019 & 2022.

3) Miami’s Offense is exactly what you guys want it to be right now, we run the ball & play condensed in tight bunch formations with a lot of 12 & 11 personnel.

4) @ me next time.
I’m a CIS guru. @me next time

Mario hasn’t done anything at Miami for me to be a huge fan of, as soon as he does, I will be.

For your second question, Miami was the “physical” team you’re speaking of in 2019, 2022 & is currently right now, so you tell me how it’s working?

UGA & Michigan is what everyone keeps parroting that we should be modeling our team & style of play after, well we hired Michigan’s former OC last year, so again how did that work out?
Yes, we’re trying to install that kinda DNA into the team now & again I’ll ask, how is that working?

I think the steps to becoming a championship team are far more complicated & in-depth than just stacking talent. There’s a lot of talented teams that lose every Saturday because it takes more than just having a giant OL. Iowa has consistently had an Elite OL for nearly the entire tenure of Kirk Ferentz & what exactly has that amounted to? Same with Notre Dame.

Idk what Mario was supposed to prove in his first 2 years, I guess it depends on what he was hired for & what his job is.

At the end of the day, we’re going to have to wait for several years before any of this will ever come to fruition, which odds are pretty low that it does. But I’m not against doing it the way you guys want, I’m totally on board with being like UGA & Michigan. Just let me know when I’m supposed to expect the results on the field to reflect the actual application of this plan.

You're seeing them in spurts now, but we'll become more consistent as time goes on.

Advertisement

Yeah would really like to see JB in some short yard packages would really elevate those stats

We got told "this wasn't a game to be played in space" as to why Brashard got no touches after our condensed set phone booth boys messed up the critical 4th and 1 play to lose to a basketball school I dunno how you consume that content as a fan and not feel trolled.

Advertisement
Back