Everytime I see a

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unfortunately
Chicago Fire GIF by NBC

Condense offensive set called by Lane, Riley, the Chiefs, or just about every other team that plays football. I think of how some “CIS Guru’s” skin is crawling. Or maybe it’s only caveman when we do it 🤷🏽‍♂️
Definitely not a guru as some here, but being another fish in the pond and having the ability to know where the play is going from my couch is a bit disheartening.

1) I’m not a CIS Guru, I give my opinion just like everybody else does. I’ve never once held a gun to anyone’s temple & forced them to listen to me or agree with me. I actually encourage people to disagree with me as much as they possibly can.

2) I have never had an issue with running the ball, it’s about doing it in a smart way that doesn’t play into the hands of the Defense. From a personnel standpoint, Miami has not had the kind setup that would be conducive to a productive Offense while running that style; Look no further than 2019 & 2022.

3) Miami’s Offense is exactly what you guys want it to be right now, we run the ball & play condensed in tight bunch formations with a lot of 12 & 11 personnel.

4) @ me next time.

Advertisement
1) I’m not a CIS Guru, I give my opinion just like everybody else does. I’ve never once held a gun to anyone’s temple & forced them to listen to me or agree with me. I actually encourage people to disagree with me as much as they possibly can.

2) I have never had an issue with running the ball, it’s about doing it in a smart way that doesn’t play into the hands of the Defense. From a personnel standpoint, Miami has not had the kind setup that would be conducive to a productive Offense while running that style; Look no further than 2019 & 2022.

3) Miami’s Offense is exactly what you guys want it to be right now, we run the ball & play condensed in tight bunch formations with a lot of 12 & 11 personnel.

4) @ me next time.
oh ****.

for the life of me, ill never understand how no one gets its not bout the number of runs vs pass. its HOW we do both

4) @ me next time.
IMG_5844.gif

I’ve never had the honor…

Sorry Anchorman GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement

4) @ me next time.
f0ec71dd-5a20-4ed8-b301-4f76ae4a4b37_text.gif

OP starts tweaking every time he sees someone criticize our offense.

I stand with MariBro! Just get more fizical and we’ll triumph, it’s not that complicated.

butters stotch jimmy GIF by South Park
dude they would let Mario superman them if he asked. they have this love affair. maybe they all went to Columbus and are all in this cult like brotherhood or some ****

Advertisement
OP starts tweaking every time he sees someone criticize our offense.

I stand with MariBro! Just get more fizical and we’ll triumph, it’s not that complicated.

butters stotch jimmy GIF by South Park

Is this serious? I can’t believe this place is real life. I understand the offense has been garbage the last few weeks, and at the end of the day, results matter.

But for the last decade, any team we played that was remotely good on the offensive and defense lines, we got the **** kicked out of us. Literally instantly. Like stop the fight real quick, **** kicked out of us.

In one year, we actually have some respectable lines. We can match up physically with teams. And in typical CIS fashion, it’s become the rallying call for mouth breathers to clown the program lmaooooo.

You know who’s “fizzical, bro”? Georgia. Taint. Bama. Do they open the offense up and score points? Sure. But first and foremost, they whip your *** up front. But around here, we clown our team for being formidable on the lines 😂 😂 😂. That’s the good stuff.

lol so youre not gonna provide any proof either? I watch us every weekend and see what we've slowly transformed back Into since the bye. were also poorly coached and undisciplined all year long w our penalties and turnovers (this isnt a TVD Thing either since GT its gone on since game 1).
The big question is if we have transformed into that because

A. Mario felt like he wanted to meddle
and run something different than what was working early on

OR

B. TVD became a pick machine that cant read Cover 2/ gets lost when they drop back 8, that destroyed any offensive momentum and it forced Mario to go ultra conservative and see if they could get away with it with a power running game.

The only other time they really went conservative was Emory Williams making his first ever start against the best defense in the ACC.

Advertisement
Back