MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

scolding butters stotch GIF by South Park

Advertisement
We may have to hope that Gattis does some soul searching and gets it together lol

Does anyone have any case studies of such turnarounds by a coordinator who is coming off a historically dismal season? Thanks

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Miami and Mario want to play, coach and win with and against the bigger Power 5 schools like Bama, Florida, Georgia, Ohio st., USC, etc then they need to move on from there current OC/WR coach. Delaying the hire last year impacted recruiting and now we are in a worse situation with our OC/QB/WR recruiting. I think many on this board are missing is that we are missing out on critical skill, physical and team development this post season by not having OC/QB/WR coaches at the U. I don't think any other major program would allow what is going on for the last 2 years at the U to happen. I also do not think any major Organizations or businesses would allow it to happened at the executive level.

One thing no one is mentioning is that the buyout can be negotiated and possibly spread out over a number of years and reduced if he ever took another coaching job in College or the NFL. Given his age and his ego I am sure he will back coaching some place somewhere in 2023, 2024 and beyond.

If we are going to play with the big programs we have to stop acting and managing coaching issues like we are in the Ivy league or Division 2 football. This is what we have all said gave us 20 years of terrible football at the U.

Mario, Dan and Alonzo please step up before this personnel decision becomes a bigger problem for the U in 2023, 2024 and beyond.

If Miami and Mario want to play, coach and win with and against the bigger Power 5 schools like Bama, Florida, Georgia, Ohio st., USC, etc then they need to move on from there current OC/WR coach. Delaying the hire last year impacted recruiting and now we are in a worse situation with our OC/QB/WR recruiting. I think many on this board are missing is that we are missing out on critical skill, physical and team development this post season by not having OC/QB/WR coaches at the U. I don't think any other major program would allow what is going on for the last 2 years at the U to happen. I also do not think any major Organizations or businesses would allow it to happened at the executive level.

One thing no one is mentioning is that the buyout can be negotiated and possibly spread out over a number of years and reduced if he ever took another coaching job in College or the NFL. Given his age and his ego I am sure he will back coaching some place somewhere in 2023, 2024 and beyond.

If we are going to play with the big programs we have to stop acting and managing coaching issues like we are in the Ivy league or Division 2 football. This is what we have all said gave us 20 years of terrible football at the U.

Mario, Dan and Alonzo please step up before this personnel decision becomes a bigger problem for the U in 2023, 2024 and beyond.
In the military, you call this a BLUF--bottom line upfront of every argument made for 4 months.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I don’t know if I should feel smarter, be offended, or confused.
I’ll read it again after a couple of cups of coffee. Maybe I can grasp it then.

On second thought, OP, have you have your coffee yet? Perhaps you should do a couple and edit the post.

Advertisement
Back