MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
What the **** does this even mean?

You’re one of the usual porsters, but you’re entering fraggle territory regarding threads with no backbone

This would not surprise me either the way Mario has conducted himself as a head coach
QBal0eKnbT4OY (1).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
And I sent 2 of your (2 different posters) p rhymes with analytics comments here…

Keep it on that board please.

Advertisement
Advertisement
not sure we had “coachable” players. Every player who has left hasn’t really turned out good or even better then when they left. We will see next year how this group does
Does anyone expect the same current coaches (or most) will be here next year, and with a completely flipped roster it will be interesting to see what performance they can or will get, using the same coaching skills and principles they use now?

Does anyone expect the same current coaches (or most) will be here next year, and with a completely flipped roster it will be interesting to see what performance they can or will get, using the same coaching skills and principles they use now?
I expect to beat inferior teams, play with discipline and heart. We seem to went the polar opposite of what we all expected. Idk who stays or goes, but this next year major improvement is needed or the rails will start to come off. As bad as Manny could be, his players fought for him until the end.

Advertisement
Back