MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Al had him in the right spot when he hired him but mario bolted to bama on us what could of been

Advertisement
He’s flat out horrible, Utah proved that. Luckily, his frat brothers over paid for him. It’s very simple. We will always see an 8-9 win team every year.

Advertisement
Haha this board is on repeat. every single week the threads are the exact same. generic as ****. rinse and repeat BS. give the man time to recruit Miami caliber players. we hired him to up the recruiting and bet the roster to compete nationally. we know the kids we have are soft as baby **** and are quitters. the staff is in place just have to flip the roster. But back to my original point. come out with something original. not the same exact threads every single loss

Let's stop dancing around the elephant in the room too. Are we 100% certain that the Mario Cristobal currently on our sideline looking like a deer in headlights is the Mario Cristobal that played for Miami 30+ years ago?

It's a common enough name and the guy in this photo looks nothing like the guy we hired. Remember when Randy Shannon's brother stole his identity? I'm just asking questions.

Screenshot_20221120-175816_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Won when he was at the U as a player. Please tell me what he has done since that merits 8 million a year, with an unlimited budget for assistants, with a Heisman candidate QB, many 4 and 5 star recruits and loses to MTSU (I mean got clobbered by MTSU) and then has 2 games before scoring a TD and then has an offense that gets 98 yards against a team who's defense is not that good. Is going to have the worse won/loss record since 2007. A .500 average head coach? Name some of his first round recruits? WHAT has he done anywhere that justifies his salary or justifies him not having his job in jeopardy? Enquiring minds want to know!

Al, Mark and Manny never had a won lose like this...comically Al had fear the tie shirts, Mark just won and then quit and Manny introduced the chain that is copied all over. Whats Marios Tee Shirt going to say..."Back to Work" or "The way you do anything is the way you do everything".
Just b/c I’m bored & I know u get thrills in ur geriatric stage of causing a raucous:

Question: Please tell me what he has done since that merits 8 million a year?

Answer:
Go 35-13 at a P5 level school
Win 3 str8 division titles
Win back to back Conference Titles
Qualify his team for back to back NY6 games
Nat’l Title as a AHC

*In fact, the only HC that was hired in the off season that had a better coaching resume than Mario was Riley. It’s why Riley is getting paid $12m & Mario $8m.*

Question: With an unlimited budget for assistants, with a Heisman candidate QB, many 4 and 5 star recruits and loses to MTSU (I mean got clobbered by MTSU)

Answer:
Mario was praised for his coaching hires by everyone. He hired:
-A reigning Broyles Award winner from a CFP P5 program
-A reigning Nat’l Championship DB coach
-A LB coach who is arguably one of the best in the business
-A DC who came from a SEC program & considered one of the better DCs throughout his career
-A OL coach who is considered top notch, one we begged for, for yrs

On paper, this is the best staff we’ve had in quite some time, but that’s on paper. There’s zero chemistry & that’s on Mario for hiring assistants before coordinators.

TVD was 9th in the Heisman Odds entering this season. Ironically, D’Eriq King had better Heisman odds coming into last season than TVD had this season. King was 7th in odds (+3000) while TVD was (+3500). 🤷🏾‍♂️. But u’re absolutely right; MTSU did clobber us, and I’m sure it didn’t help that our said 4-star, Heisman QB spotted them 10 quick points w/ an int & pick 6, or our 4-star RB helping to tack on another 7 point gift w/ a fumble. Ta Da: 2 stars (17-0), blue chips (0-17). That’s how u get clobbered by a lesser opponent.

Question: Is going to have the worse won/loss record since 2007.

Answer: Maybe, or maybe we go 7-6 or 6-7.

Question: A .500 average head coach? Name some of his first round recruits? WHAT has he done anywhere that justifies his salary or justifies him not having his job in jeopardy?

Answer: He is a shade over .500 as a HC, but I would think any coach w/ FIU on their resume took a huge total win % hit on their stat line. I can name a couple 1st round picks of his: Sewell & K Thibs. If we give Manny credit for JP15, then I guess I’ll throw in Herbert, too. This is yr 1 on the job, so no, his job is not in jeopardy; many r not in yr 1.

Question: Enquiring minds want to know!

Answer: We’re in America; the word is inquiring.

Question: Al, Mark and Manny never had a won lose like this

Answer: Are u sure u really wanna die on this hill? B/c I can tell u there’s some records that Al & Manny r associated w/ that need to be buried. Richt did right by us, so I won’t bash him & he walked away like a man when he knew he didn’t have it anymore.

Question: Mark just won and then quit

Answer: Richt didn’t quit; he retired to spare himself & the school any further embarrassment.

Question: Manny introduced the chain that is copied all over.

Answer: ACTUALLY, Manny wanted something to motivate his defense to create turnovers b/c they were one of the worst teams in doing so; the chain idea was actually the brain trust from Rumph & Big Vince.

Question: Whats Marios Tee Shirt going to say..."Back to Work" or "The way you do anything is the way you do everything".

Answer: He’s already said there’s no slogan on T-shirts or anything of that nature that will infiltrate this program.

Thank u for ur post.

Advertisement
Let's stop dancing around the elephant in the room too. Are we 100% certain that the Mario Cristobal currently on our sideline looking like a deer in headlights is the Mario Cristobal that played for Miami 30+ years ago?

It's a common enough name and the guy in this photo looks nothing like the guy we hired. Remember when Randy Shannon's brother stole his identity? I'm just asking questions.

View attachment 215880
This is the face of someone who would slip a roofie into the drink of a lady at the bar but wound up drinking the laced beverage himself

Haha this board is on repeat. every single week the threads are the exact same. generic as ****. rinse and repeat BS. give the man time to recruit Miami caliber players. we hired him to up the recruiting and bet the roster to compete nationally. we know the kids we have are soft as baby **** and are quitters. the staff is in place just have to flip the roster. But back to my original point. come out with something original. not the same exact threads every single loss
lol what? the staff is inplace? you dont watch the canes then. were poorly coached and dont have the req talent to compete. we do have more talent than the some if not most of the teams we lost to this year and that is wihtout a doubt. **** out of here with the bull**** slurp fest. if we didnt look like were a poorly coached team each week even in wins, maybe the same posts wouldnt be present each week. i just laugh how you guys defend this **** but wanted manny canned in year 1 lol. this is a worse coaching job than manny year 1 and that was pathetic. i do think eventually mario will get it to where its better just by talent acquisition but i dont trust him in hiring coaches. he didnt hire a single OC worth a **** at oregon that produced top tier results. combine all that w the way he went about staff hiring, its a joke. he stuffs play sheets in his pants but we know he cant call a play for his life so it must be isla canarias menus in there. ****, the insiders told you the STAFF quit on the team. the same coaches MARIO chose has quit on him. theyre now stealing money just as the players who quit are stealing a scholarship year.

Just b/c I’m bored & I know u get thrills in ur geriatric stage of causing a raucous:

Question: Please tell me what he has done since that merits 8 million a year?

Answer:
Go 35-13 at a P5 level school
Win 3 str8 division titles
Win back to back Conference Titles
Qualify his team for back to back NY6 games
Nat’l Title as a AHC

*In fact, the only HC that was hired in the off season that had a better coaching resume than Mario was Riley. It’s why Riley is getting paid $12m & Mario $8m.*

Question: With an unlimited budget for assistants, with a Heisman candidate QB, many 4 and 5 star recruits and loses to MTSU (I mean got clobbered by MTSU)

Answer:
Mario was praised for his coaching hires by everyone. He hired:
-A reigning Broyles Award winner from a CFP P5 program
-A reigning Nat’l Championship DB coach
-A LB coach who is arguably one of the best in the business
-A DC who came from a SEC program & considered one of the better DCs throughout his career
-A OL coach who is considered top notch, one we begged for, for yrs

On paper, this is the best staff we’ve had in quite some time, but that’s on paper. There’s zero chemistry & that’s on Mario for hiring assistants before coordinators.

TVD was 9th in the Heisman Odds entering this season. Ironically, D’Eriq King had better Heisman odds coming into last season than TVD had this season. King was 7th in odds (+3000) while TVD was (+3500). 🤷🏾‍♂️. But u’re absolutely right; MTSU did clobber us, and I’m sure it didn’t help that our said 4-star, Heisman QB spotted them 10 quick points w/ an int & pick 6, or our 4-star RB helping to tack on another 7 point gift w/ a fumble. Ta Da: 2 stars (17-0), blue chips (0-17). That’s how u get clobbered by a lesser opponent.

Question: Is going to have the worse won/loss record since 2007.

Answer: Maybe, or maybe we go 7-6 or 6-7.

Question: A .500 average head coach? Name some of his first round recruits? WHAT has he done anywhere that justifies his salary or justifies him not having his job in jeopardy?

Answer: He is a shade over .500 as a HC, but I would think any coach w/ FIU on their resume took a huge total win % hit on their stat line. I can name a couple 1st round picks of his: Sewell & K Thibs. If we give Manny credit for JP15, then I guess I’ll throw in Herbert, too. This is yr 1 on the job, so no, his job is not in jeopardy; many r not in yr 1.

Question: Enquiring minds want to know!

Answer: We’re in America; the word is inquiring.

Question: Al, Mark and Manny never had a won lose like this

Answer: Are u sure u really wanna die on this hill? B/c I can tell u there’s some records that Al & Manny r associated w/ that need to be buried. Richt did right by us, so I won’t bash him & he walked away like a man when he knew he didn’t have it anymore.

Question: Mark just won and then quit

Answer: Richt didn’t quit; he retired to spare himself & the school any further embarrassment.

Question: Manny introduced the chain that is copied all over.

Answer: ACTUALLY, Manny wanted something to motivate his defense to create turnovers b/c they were one of the worst teams in doing so; the chain idea was actually the brain trust from Rumph & Big Vince.

Question: Whats Marios Tee Shirt going to say..."Back to Work" or "The way you do anything is the way you do everything".

Answer: He’s already said there’s no slogan on T-shirts or anything of that nature that will infiltrate this program.

Thank u for ur post.
Thank You, finally a thoughtful post responding to what I wrote rather then just sarcasm. I appreciate the time it took to gather facts and post a comprehensive response. Very Good!

Advertisement
Back