MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Great run on the rooster fumble because it wasn’t expected then. With this O you need to set up the run w the pass which he did then. Took a bit to get his head out of his ***.

This is why we ALWAYS start off slow.

It takes Almost a half for Gattis to quit forcing nonsense that doesn't work.

I feel like this team is going to win the next three games and set up a really pivotal game against FSU.

I was pretty much throw in the towel at 21-7. If we get the team that showed up from that moment on, this season will probably end on a 6-1.

Advertisement
We looked like we belonged in the game. When things got down, team responded. This alone says coaches know what to do. TVD had a record game and recovery. I hate moral victories but at least I am not embarrassed. The team fought back. The fumble stunk but we did adapt and everybody was happy with the offense change-up.
“Belonged in the game” against a bottom tier P5 school lmao

Advertisement
Mario should’ve punched him & taken the instigator/game misconduct to miss out on the trip to Blacksburg next week.

Hudak should've cuffed his old *** and arrested him right there. Charge him with rape and sodomy. Just play video of all these f*cking games at his trial.

Taser Phil Longo too. No specific reason. I'm just sick of his face.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I sure as **** hope he recruits his **** off cause this team has zero playmakers **** not 1.

Some of us mentioned from day one, "In Manny we trust, until we don't".

We stopped when he broke that trust early on (for me 4th and 17). Several opportunities to regain, and each time failure.

We said again a few monrhs ago, "In Mario we trust, until we don't".

He has broken that trust. I, for one, remain skeptical he will regain it.

8A7CB857-EBA8-469D-AC8B-5B83F89DFA56.jpeg

Advertisement
Back