MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Did you put the 4th & goal at the 2 yd line fake jet sweep and throw to Mallory on the coaches or the players?

How about the QB sneak on 2nd down and goal from the 2 yard line the same drive?

How about the RB coach having the 170 lb back in for short yardage instead of the 240lb guy?

Plenty of blame to go around.
I'll give you 1. 2 wasn't terrible. 3, they were going tempo like we've begged for and threw it 95% that drive. If they take time to sub out and slow down, we get smacked in the backfield like we have all year.

Advertisement
the fact that certain players continue to start on this 2-3 team is all you need to know about mario. Treat this program like a joke is my advice to you people, i'll keep tabs on it but this was our last chance to make a move and the admin screwed it up as bad as it can get.

Did you put the 4th & goal at the 2 yd line fake jet sweep and throw to Mallory on the coaches or the players?

How about the QB sneak on 2nd down and goal from the 2 yard line the same drive?

How about the RB coach having the 170 lb back in for short yardage instead of the 240lb guy?

Plenty of blame to go around.
You right dude. My bad. Players played their asses of. Didn't make any mistakes. This is all on Gattis and his offense. **** was I thinking.

Advertisement
You sound like Mrs. Gattis.

We ran 81 plays ... you don't think there were at least 10 **** ones called? We scored 24 ******* points.

Not going to rewatch the game and take notes to prove you sound like an excuse making fool but how about the 3rd and 2 at the UNC 45 yard line play where Mallory was supposed to pull across the line and block a DE who instead just ran right at Parrish and tackled him for a 4yd loss before Mallory could even get there (not that he would have blocked the guy anyway!).

The players in general don't know how to win. They manage to **** it up every time a play is needed but the coaching is currently trash as well.
Miami found a way to lose tonight. It was a snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory special. This team is allergic to winning. Can’t get out of their own way.

Advertisement
Manny needs to be at the bottom of that list. He was clearly in over his head. He got lucky that he stumbled into a qb like TVD. Without him masking all his deficiencies this team wins 3 games last year.

Mario is definitely not the solution here and I would say he is worst coach we have had in many years since Larry Coker
Based off a 27-24 loss to a more talented North Carolina team were we actually made second half adjustments? I thought today was more on the players then anything. We had it 1 and goal from the 2 and our players couldn't even punch it in. We then are moving the ball down 7 going into the RedZone with the momentum and our RB fumbles it after he gets the first down.

Advertisement
I'll give you 1. 2 wasn't terrible. 3, they were going tempo like we've begged for and threw it 95% that drive. If they take time to sub out and slow down, we get smacked in the backfield like we have all year.
Maybe we watched a different game.

The QB sneak was from the 2 yard line AFTER THAD had pushed the pile down to the 1.5 yard line.

Then on 3rd down Parrish got tripped up in the backfield and fell to the 1 (so they took out Thad to put in Parrish).

4th down abortion.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
We looked like we belonged in the game. When things got down, team responded. This alone says coaches know what to do. TVD had a record game and recovery. I hate moral victories but at least I am not embarrassed. The team fought back. The fumble stunk but we did adapt and everybody was happy with the offense change-up.

Advertisement
Here we go again. Who is suppoed to be an OL guru? The elite of the elite?

This is the most frustrating part.

We all on here said Stacy Searles was awful. Dudes lines have dominated us since he’s been there. He does it with less talent than he had here.

Corey Gaynor was bad here too. Played sound for them.

What is it with this place that everyone looks worse here than they do anywhere else?

You right dude. My bad. Players played their asses of. Didn't make any mistakes. This is all on Gattis and his offense. **** was I thinking.
Did you ride the short bus to school?

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 10
This is the most frustrating part.

We all on here said Stacy Searles was awful. Dudes lines have dominated us since he’s been there. He does it with less talent than he had here.

Corey Gaynor was bad here too. Played sound for them.

What is it with this place that everyone looks worse here than they do anywhere else?
Searles is at Georgia now

Advertisement
Back