MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
The U is back to assessing. Coaches are figuring out what they do well and what they dont do well. Yikes. Overwhelemed? This is awful. I'm not sure how much assessment Mario needs to realize the amount of change is needed about which players to play. All these injuries are making it easy for him.

Thought we were back to work but... the assessment continues..but its the truth. very transparent. always honest.

&^%$
@TouchMoney26

J,

Please just tackle Saturday.

Thank you.

Signed, Cane fans

Fair weather fan was no where in my post or insinuated. My point was that most Canes fans of today have no clue about the history of the football program pre-1983. Those of us that have been FANS well before then have been through similar times like we’re currently experiencing.
And in 1983, most cane fans had no clue about the history of the program pre-1940. And in 2065, most canes fans will have no clue about the program pre 2030.

Advertisement
I couldn’t have been more wrong about something with Mario.

I swore he’d get at least four games before the “fans” here turned against him.
Screenshot_20220104-200136_DuckDuckGo (2.jpg

Well, it's on the internet so it must be true...

It's clear they gonna fire Harsin as soon as UGA crosses the 50yd line on their first possession.

War **** Eagle bïtches!!!

Advertisement
Leipold is a great coach and is going to get PAID. Deservedly so.

However, I have a lot of money on TCU -6 and -7 this week. The party ends on Saturday.

Advertisement
I think Leipold is a great coach but let's not be prisoners of the moment now lol. They've not played a good team yet.

I did think they were gonna lose to WVU, Houston and Duke though. Those were quality wins but all 3 of those teams are struggling this year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back