MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

I don't care about opinions, yours or mine.
You & the Hash Slinger are just besmirching a mans reputation, no verifiable facts, pictures, nothing.
And as i ride off into the sunset, wheres that pesky ignore button?.

Besmirching a man's reputation? How does talking about a factual situation "besmirch a man's reputation"? Will his credit cards now be declined because he wore a pirate costume to a job interview?

We are simply explaining why the interview committee was taken aback. Nobody is saying that is "why" or "why not" on the job offer decision. One could easily conclude "dress for the job you want".

But you are obsessed. You are hellbent to "clear the good name" of some random corch simply because nobody took a selfie when he first walked into the interview.

Look in the mirror. You are the problem here.

Ignore yourself.

Advertisement
Besmirching a man's reputation? How does talking about a factual situation "besmirch a man's reputation"? Will his credit cards now be declined because he wore a pirate costume to a job interview?

We are simply explaining why the interview committee was taken aback. Nobody is saying that is "why" or "why not" on the job offer decision. One could easily conclude "dress for the job you want".

But you are obsessed. You are hellbent to "clear the good name" of some random corch simply because nobody took a selfie when he first walked into the interview.

Look in the mirror. You are the problem here.

Ignore yourself.
The End Airplane Movie GIF by filmeditor

You are a liar.

Your "like win" comment (which is what I questioned) was related to Leach. Nobody else. By your own words.

Something wacky? Like win?

My reading comprehension skills are still the same as when I took the SAT, the GRE, the GMAT, and the LSAT.

PERFECT SCORE.

You misunderstood me. I’m not a Leech hater. Just saying he is a very eccentric odd ball and has done and said plenty of off the wall stuff. His FB speaks for itself. In CFB he has probably been his own worst enemy, meaning he likes to be in the underdog mid level school role because they will accept his “Ways”. Most coaches conform to the standard “Model” for what major programs want in a leader. He will never fit that, nor does he want to. He wants to be exact who he is, without apology nor compromise. The guy is genius and a true innovator of the game of football. But most major programs would never hire him and never have.

I Rather be wrong

That's not an answer to my question. You've essentially answered the unasked question, "would you rather think we're going to lose and win, or think we're going to lose and lose?" In that scenario, where being wrong means more wins, I expect every Hurricane fan to prefer being wrong but winning over being right and losing. To any real Cane, there's only one way to answer that question.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately, in certain cases), nobody here has any say in the team's performance or the results on the field. When it comes to actively moping around for days on end on a message board versus being otherwise content enough not to unceasingly spew negativity towards the program for weeks, I would hope we all have some agency over ourselves and our feelings.

But some people would rather sit and stew in it. I'm not saying this is you, but there are some really special people who seem to actually enjoy the misery.

what would you like to talk about then OP?

this place is basically a different version of a daily newspaper. It's basically, "what happened in the last week." We all know about what happened in the last week...

how about this, let's get this staff to WIN a game and I bet the newspaper will have better news.

Advertisement
You misunderstood me. I’m not a Leech hater. Just saying he is a very eccentric odd ball and has done and said plenty of off the wall stuff. His FB speaks for itself. In CFB he has probably been his own worst enemy, meaning he likes to be in the underdog mid level school role because they will accept his “Ways”. Most coaches conform to the standard “Model” for what major programs want in a leader. He will never fit that, nor does he want to. He wants to be exact who he is, without apology nor compromise. The guy is genius and a true innovator of the game of football. But most major programs would never hire him and never have.

No, I'm fine with what you said, I'm pointing out HIS response to you. Everyone is entitled to their opinions on Leach, good or bad, but you and him were clearly talking about Leach and NOT Randy Shannon or anyone else like he falsely claimed.

Tennessee Tech, West Virginia, Houston, Duke and an Iowa State program tanking under Matt Campbell.

Let's see what happens the next weeks after TCU, Oklahoma, Baylor and Oklahoma State, Texas, Texas Tech and Kansas State.

Could easily be 5-7.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back