MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Mario would be wise to listen. To actually listen, if you know what I mean. Mario is no idiot, at least I don't think he is, but he is stubborn in some ways, and he really needs to have some true self reflection if he wants to have a shot at having the type of success those guys all had.
Butch thinks the world of Mario...gave him his start in 98 as a GA...If ANYONE should sit down with Mario..it'd be him. Even Saban (as little as 3yrs ago) came down several times to talk with Butch. They're very close.

Advertisement
I totally believe it. Leech is a highly intelligent weirdo and that sounds exactly like something he would do, just to show he doesn’t give a Fuggg and will do things his way. He’s done and said way more wacky stuff than showing up for an interview in a costume
Something wacky? Like win?
Urban myth, never showed up in a pirate costume.
You can either believe Paul Dee or the Orlando Hash Slinger, a drooling FB Groupie.

Can we get the leaders on record?
- Mope President - @SinisterCane in a landslide
- Mope VP -
- Mope Press Secretary
- Mope Secretary of Defense
- Mope Secretary of Offense
- Mope Secretary of Special Teams
- Mope Secretary of QB Controversy
- Mope Secretary of Fire Mario
- Mope Secretary of Slurper Punishments
- Mope Secretary of Hype - @cway313
I'd like to suggest,
Mope Secretary of Fundraising (for banners)
@305_separatist

Front page threads on this forum:

WE ARE FCKD

So are we rebuilding this year again?

The false prophet known as Greentree Field

As typical lane kiffin was passed over

selling season 3 GIF
Omg I am infamous!!!

Advertisement
You can either believe Paul Dee or the Orlando Hash Slinger, a drooling FB Groupie.

Look, you are entitled to your opinion, even though it is factually wrong.

But what I don't understand is that when you have DEMONSTRABLE PROOF, such as Paul Dee no longer being the AD and not being present at the SECOND interview, that you are still hanging onto your assertion about the FIRST interview as if you have proven a factual point.

You're just wrong. Why can't you admit it? What is so **** important about defending Mike Leach on this particular subject that compels you to lie and deny?

Advertisement

"Like win?" WHAT?

Leach has been the HC at THREE different P5 schools:
---Texas Tech (10 years) - won 66.1% of his games
---Washington State (8 years) - won 53.9% of his games
---Mississippi State (2+ years) - won 51.7% of his games

Leach has a total P5 winning percentage of .597.

In Mario's four-plus years as a P5 coach, he has a winning percentage of .712.

Yeah, all Leach does is "win". Although he has done so with less frequency with each new job he has taken.

Orlando Hash slinger??...Lol...haven't lived in Orlando for over a yr....Let's compare Portfolios before you run your D*ck sucking mouth. I ran 6 restaurants from 2001-2019 for a private restaurant group, and made a fortune. F-ing Moron...

Advertisement
I've chosen not to be a mope.

That doesn't mean I'm a slurper...but I've chosen not to mope.

I'd recommend this course of action to all mopes.

Losing to MTSU at home was like any other tragedy. The ones we call "mopes" are just going through the stages of grief like the rest of us, only they fly through "denial", spend half the season stuck on "anger", bargain for a day or two, spend the rest of the season in "depression", and only reach "acceptance" on the day the current HC is fired.

Can we get the leaders on record?
- Mope President - @SinisterCane in a landslide
- Mope VP -
- Mope Press Secretary
- Mope Secretary of Defense
- Mope Secretary of Offense
- Mope Secretary of Special Teams
- Mope Secretary of QB Controversy
- Mope Secretary of Fire Mario
- Mope Secretary of Slurper Punishments
- Mope Secretary of Hype - @cway313
I approve this message