MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
On a vehicle? Not worth it, my friend. So many contractual exclusions and ways out of paying that I would never recommend any sort of extended warranty that doesn't come from the dealership (and even then...).

Fun fact: if anyone utilizes a vehicle on an extended warranty for a commercial purpose (even for "gig economy" stuff like Uber/Lyft/Postmates/etc...), you've effectively voided most of those extended warranties (whether the vehicle breakdown occurs while you're using it for that purpose or not). There are a couple options out there for people in the gig economy, but those products have higher premiums.
I never thought it was worth it when the dealer was hawking it. I just can't imagine they make enough sales from random cold calls to keep doing it.

For all y'all complaining..... How many games did the spread offense win us last yr??
Lashless had a basic offensive with no running, nor blocking.

But at least our offense was exciting to watch, and kept us close in many games..

This **** is like watching paint dry, and not yielding anything worth a dam… I get it.. been 3 games.. but against teams that can really move the ball and score.. this slow pace BS won’t fly.

Advertisement
M'kay... but, we're actually not a power spread offense, Mario.
Hey Mario…

you keep using that word tells GIF

I care more about having spread formations than the break neck tempo tbh. We need to play with better pace and Use the whole field to spread the defense out and make it easy for everyone to know what to do. Too much thinking is never a good thing. Let’s see if that changes vs these tight formation and slow *** pace.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lashless had a basic offensive with no running, nor blocking.

But at least our offense was exciting to watch, and kept us close in many games..

This **** is like watching paint dry, and not yielding anything worth a dam.
Soooooo.....I see no one can actually answer my question. You guys seem to care about how "exciting" things look.

That's cool and all, but yeah... I care about the record.

Advertisement
Bottom line is it can still work when players execute. We know we’re not going spread uptempo now so fans stop crying for it. Should we go to a modern offense in Miami? Probably. But we’re not right now with Mario. So get to the game and cheer on the Canes
If our guys had executed half of their opportunities against A&M, we would've won that game by 10 points. Same with MTSU. The opportunities are there, we're not capitalizing on any of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back