MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Can we just let Blades play CB and see what happens?
Disaster

Whole lockeroom should be throwing hands right now

simple fix - tae james and kam need to all play
LT - needs to play the most snaps on the d line period. First time in a long time a 5 star is playing like one on limited snaps, i know . its mind blowing that hes not in on more snaps.

TVD - has no passion, body language is horrible, but Mario thinks differently, we're stuck. It's not Gattis. Idk why fans want to blame him, maybe blame ponce the qb coach over him? on top of that tvd hasnt even been reading the defense, guys are wide open or dropping passes- just awful connection, the wrs wanna play for Jake

Marcus clarke woulda been starting with rique but i guess he saw the flaw in the way our coaches got catfish by blades and ivey and he decided to bounce, i dont blame him, he woulda never got burnt by middle tennesee.

Mayb play rogers or graves

west and chase smith as lb's --- no brainer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe this offense can work, but not with the horses we have in the stable right now.
Bottom line is it can still work when players execute. We know we’re not going spread uptempo now so fans stop crying for it. Should we go to a modern offense in Miami? Probably. But we’re not right now with Mario. So get to the game and cheer on the Canes

Has anybody ever actually purchased an extended warranty for one of those calls?

On a vehicle? Not worth it, my friend. So many contractual exclusions and ways out of paying that I would never recommend any sort of extended warranty that doesn't come from the dealership (and even then...).

Fun fact: if anyone utilizes a vehicle on an extended warranty for a commercial purpose (even for "gig economy" stuff like Uber/Lyft/Postmates/etc...), you've effectively voided most of those extended warranties (whether the vehicle breakdown occurs while you're using it for that purpose or not). There are a couple options out there for people in the gig economy, but those products have higher premiums.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back