MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
N
Why is he at FIU? Bottom of the barrel. Is he just a weirdo?
Not a weirdo...he took most of 2021 off...has a wife and 3 kids...(Former Kindergarten teacher) what I like he's in Florida...and most likely, eyeing a more lucrative job in this state. His resume is spotless...he developed
Jordan Love
Blaine Gabbert
Chase Daniel's
Brad Smith....not too shabby...and every player who he coached raves about him.

Advertisement
Anae (Cuse)
Paul Petrino (C Mich)
Andrew Sowder (Kent) seems to run an offense that Mario would like
Jake Spavital after he gets canned at Texas State
Eric Morris (Wash St)

Ruggerio is a great coach, but I don't want that long mesh gimmicky stuff at Miami

Advertisement
Is this going to happen every day now? Can you ******* move on? For ***** sake...
Not Yet No GIF

S
Saban went 6-6 or something like that his first year, dabo sucked for many years at Clemson, Kirby struggled early at Georgia.

Step away from the ledge and let the season play out
Saban had already won a national championship at LSU. There was no doubt what he was gonna achieve.
Clemson had low expectations, so Dabo had the time..

Wanted to make sure we’re all on the same sheet of music. I’ve heard rebuild already this year. Who makes the call on this? Usually every year about 4-5 games in our season the rebuild goblins come out and announce it. It always helps with understanding why the team ***** itself in big games against quality opponents like MTSU or LA Tech, or FIU etc.

So are we rebuilding then?
Nah, I heard it's a reload. . . (Of mediocrity) 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
20 years of rebuilding should have this program higher than the Empire State yet as it sits you have to step down into this building…

By continuing to watch, you accept the reality. You are in no position to hold the team accountable. Sorry. You may as well yell at the sun for rising in the East. Even the AD and the boosters understand they can’t just start firing people this early into the contracts they hold.

Where do I say anything about firing Mario?

Advertisement
Yep can’t rebuild yet when a lot still needs to be torn down. That involves getting rid of bad culture players and recruiting at a high level. Also involves getting the “right” coaches in here. Mario is the right guy “IF” he gives up control of the offense and finds a coach who wants to run up tempo with concepts of spread. I don’t need an air raid because you definitely need to be able to run the ball when you want. Until Mario learns that, not much will change with this offense. Saban was stubborn for a while too until he knew he had to adapt with the new age college offenses. That was always my issue with Mario. He’s a program builder but can we win consistently and actual win a title with him? Remains to be seen
One day some genius out there is going to marry a great rushing attack with a passing attack based on Air Raid concepts. That coach is going to make a **** ton of money.

Advertisement
Back