MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
ee4a72c2-0ee1-4fb2-87b8-5a2ed35e4793_text.gif

I was originally on the “Hire Lane first for immediate explosive offense success and buzz, allow Mario to continue developing as a HC, and hire him to maintain the new revitalized program after Lane leaves for NFL or something” camp.

Mario was a really good choice overall objectively, but the idea that he had to be #1 or was the end all be all or we were going back to Manny was the most brain dead thing I ever heard and a massive red flag.

Advertisement
The Pirate isn’t likely the overall answer, but his offense is …

Mario could be the overall answer, but his offense is not…

It’s a simple as recognizing that stout line play and the ability to impose your will on a defense is not in conflict with the forward pass…

It's a 10 year rebuild starting next year. Year 1 the oline, year 2 dline ,year 3 lbs,year 4 corners,year 5 safety's, year 6 wr,year 7 te, year 8 rb,year 9 punter, and finally year 10 kicker.by then half of us on this board may be dead but we will be competitive in most games
Predicted record:
2022: 3-9
2023: 3-9
2024: 7-5 (0-1 bowl)
2025: 6-6 (0-1 bowl)
2026: 4-8
2027: 3-9
2028: 5-6
2029: 7-5
2030: 7-5
2031: 8-4

Advertisement
We have been **** for 20 years.

Why some of you continue to delude yourselves that we're a good team that's underperforming due to 'corching' and arrogantly sniping at fans that want to give the new guy some time before lynching him for not winning every game is beyond me.

It just leads to a self-perpetuating cycle of misery.

We lost to MTSU at home. Not a single person outside of your imagination is ****ed we’re not going undefeated and thrashing bama.

Urban myth, wore a pirate suit at Pac10 media day, All the coach's wore Zany costums, 2014 i believe.
If you don't like him, so be it.
I'd take him in a New York minute over what we have..
Urban myth my ***....He showed up at UM exactly like I said...

Advertisement
half our roster is like blue chips? Then get their **** pushed in by some random team in the middle of hill billy land

at some point you gotta just accept the facts, and I do believe this program is dead. If it's not dead, it's gotta be cursed.

cristobal has corched it the **** up so far, even fat golden would have ran a train on that **** program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back