MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Wrong. Subpar recruiting remains subpar even if you win 10+ games. He brings great offenses but as a recruiter he's mid.
Exactly we would just beat up on lower level teams and would get torched and manhandled against the heavy weights

Advertisement
This is tough for me...everyone on here knows I was one of the top Lane Train guys...Mario was like my #3...
Now saying that...I am very pleased with Mario...even more than I thought I would be. Our O Line and D line are much improved and you want to build from the inside out...
Our team was better than aTm...we are still getting better.
Steele and the defense is top notch.

Lane is my guy...but we have to give Mario some time...in this short period we are vastly improved and physically stronger.
Exactly we're year 1 in this and both trenches are already a strength

This thread should be pinned @anandris

As if Lane putting up 35-40+ every week and winning 10 games in Miami wouldn't offset any supposed recruiting advantages Mario offers anyways.
J

F

C

Advertisement
This thread should be pinned @anandris

As if Lane putting up 35-40+ every week and winning 10 games in Miami wouldn't offset any supposed recruiting advantages Mario offers anyways.
Garbage recruiter...that would've had the program in trouble within 2yrs

Beyond worthless, corny *** Manny Diaz just had a top 10 class in 2021. And with lifewallet + the portal Miami would recruit for itself.

I can assure you Ole Miss recruiting ceiling isn't half what Miami's is regardless of who the coach is

TrumpyCane wants to know if you think John Ruiz gives Lane Kiffin as much support as his family I’m Cristobal

Advertisement
I am so glad I don’t know most of you in real life.
hang out degrassi GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just curious….

Has the money for the truck been taken up already to ride through the 305 with “ Fire Mario “ on it and what time does the plane take off…

Advertisement
Back