MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

This thread should be pinned @anandris

As if Lane putting up 35-40+ every week and winning 10 games in Miami wouldn't offset any supposed recruiting advantages Mario offers anyways.
troll GIF

Advertisement
I do think at first lane would build through the portal, but after a couple of successful seasons he wouldn’t need to lean as heavily on it at Miami.
Was coming here to say this. Much easier to recruit at Miami than it is at Ole Miss. **** even Manny out-recruited Lane. A couple of 10 win seasons and Lane would have had recruits (especially offensively) lining up to play for him. Initially, i wanted Lane over Mario but i believe MC is much better for the program long term than LK and am all in.

First before you guys complain about this is already a topic and there are many threads on this. save the time and just go view other threads then.

Yes alot of our other corners and dbs have not been playing well. However, We have watched Ivey and Blades suck for legit 5-6 years. SUCK!!! No matter how much practice they do, no matter what coaches we have, They suck and will always suck!!! there is a reason they are 5-6 year seniors. They will never sniff the NFL ... Coaches get cat fished by ivey and blades because of their size.

I dont understand how mario and the staff sit their and watch film and keep those guys in and getting snaps. IDC what they do at practice, the gameday film speaks for itself and they have always sucked, they are soft and once again, they are TERRIBLE.

This may be harsh but if we want to win, its going to be when they are not playing, that is just the reality.

If Mario does not fix this, us fans at the game, legit need to start a chant --- ivey sucks , blades sucks

We need change, its disrespectful to us as fans to keep playing them, disrespectful to the other kids on the team to keep playing them.
Yeah. All summer long yall talked cash **** about the Oline, Flagg and IVEY.

Talked all summer long about how Texas A&M would expose all 3 of them.

Texas A&M comes and goes and those 3 were HARDLY the reason the game was lost and actually helped us have a chance to win it.

I'm gonna need all yall to humble yourselves and eat some crow.

Idgaf and don't wanna hear none of that beta female shiii like " well, I'm waiting to the end of the season to formulate an opinion"

KMA with that bull 💩 .

We know the players read this board. Be a fan and give them boys some fuqin props and act like you're a FAN of this team.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Texas A&M comes and goes and those 3 were HARDLY the reason the game was lost and actually helped us have a chance to win it.

Idgaf and don't wanna hear none of that beta female shiii like " well, I'm waiting to the end of the season to formulate an opinion"

KMA with that bull 💩 .

We know the players read this board. Be a fan and give them boys some fuqin props and act like you're a FAN of these team.
I have certainly been harsher on #11 than I have been on Ivey. The Ivey I have seen this year so far (handful of plays aside) he has recovered and bounced back form them later on in the game and he was really solid vs TAM.

Flagg, I am really happy so far from him. Struggled vs Bethune at times and last two games he has been really solid.

Hope they keep the good play up!

Advertisement
I have certainly been harsher on #11 than I have been on Ivey. The Ivey I have seen this year so far (handful of plays aside) he has recovered and bounced back form them later on in the game and he was really solid vs TAM.

Flagg, I am really happy so far from him. Struggled vs Bethune at times and last two games he has been really solid.

Hope they keep the good play up!
You a real 1.. takes one to acknowledge how you did 💯

How about a chant this week in support of DJ Ivey who played his *** of last week and has gotten nothing but **** from the fan base for the last 3 years
Ppl need to give credit when credits due. I had named him taillights bc he used to always be running behind ppl chasing them & he always got shown the taillights. But dawg did his MF THANG last game

glad ivey had a good game

feedback ive heard and from what I think is that TVD is not a vocal and they made it seem. the media, coaches hyped him up to be bigtime. I just dont see the fire in his eyes. I think Jake and Jacurri are more suited to yell and be the captain. Also TVD doesnt seem like he has the heart of a champion. I think Jake does.

I've been probably alone saying we don't know better than Steele and Strong, the ones who decide who to play and who to sit on the bench and we shouldn't be disparaging these two players. Many porsters who I argued with disappeared now, nowhere to be found.

Advertisement
glad ivey had a good game

feedback ive heard and from what I think is that TVD is not a vocal and they made it seem. the media, coaches hyped him up to be bigtime. I just dont see the fire in his eyes. I think Jake and Jacurri are more suited to yell and be the captain. Also TVD doesnt seem like he has the heart of a champion. I think Jake does.

Sooooo….TVD chant????

Advertisement

KMA with that bull 💩 .

We know the players read this board. Be a fan and give them boys some fuqin props and act like you're a FAN of this team.
They get all the props brother. Where's that bag of Sh@t at who started this post

Advertisement
Back