Everyone should apologize to Perry

Go rewatch VT to see what his good nights look like , then go watch pitf to see bad. He can look elite one minute and god awful the next. Nothing he does surprises me , good or bad.
This is the point! Perry is what he is. We're not making things up or hoping he doesn't succeed. I'm not confident that our coaches can bring out the best in Perry. Too bad its the last game because he would have another game to prove us wrong. I want him to succeed but I've seen enough for 3 years to tell me its time to move in another direction.

Advertisement
He’s Ryan Fitzpatrick. Hot for 2 games and then, poofffff! But he was great tonight.
Or he could be a guy that played like that as an underclassman, and has improved to be a serious player as an upperclassman with his first good coach.

Perry did his job, he is an experienced backup, he should be able to hold down the fort. This loss isn't on him. This loss is on the defensive staff and Lashlee. Lashlee, for all the good things he does, obviously delegates too much to his position guys. There's no way in **** should Pope and Wiggins EVER play. How the F are they allowed to dress out? They are that bad.
He did much more than that. Without the drops he has over 300 yards in one half and we likely pull off an improbable win. He was sensational.

No need to apologize as the kid deserved the heat he was getting from the fanbase when it was obvious he was immature and was acting as such. I personally didn't need last night (although it was obviously nice) to respect the kid because he obviously grew up a while ago. Kid put his head down and we haven't heard a single negative thing about or from him or anyone around him. He's handled this entire situation with class (whereas many wouldn't have) and is deserving of support/respect from us no matter where he suits up in future seasons.

Advertisement
Back