Everyone should apologize to Perry

The guy is a true Cane and is a talented backup. Our fans love to shhiit on our own players but he's more a cane then most fans.
Hopefully he comes back and should have a big role in our QB room.
I’ve given him **** all year excited for him to leave but he made me shut up tonight. Did everything possible to win. The turnover and the weak pass to Brevin in the endzone after King went out I bet he wishes he had back. Other than those two the WR’s obviously didn’t help and Lashlee with some suspect play calls. Perry is not the reason Miami lost.

Advertisement
Left it all out on the field. I’ve had nothing but respect for Kosi and how he’s handled his business the last couple of seasons but that multipled tonight.

He was lights out and deserved better. Whatever happens, he will always be a true Cane. More so than a lot of our bïtch *** fans.

Perry made me a little less worried about our backup QB position next yr. He's serviceable that could win us games.... just not against talent like Bama though.

Indeed. Perry balled... he was f'ed by Pope/Wiggins/Jordan tonight.

He surely played well enough to be that sh%tty OKC team.

Advertisement
Perry made me a little less worried about our backup QB position next yr. He's serviceable that could win us games.... just not against talent like Bama though.
He won’t be here. Today’s film alone will get him some interest.

I will admit I instantly **** on him as soon as I saw him on the field due to his past mediocre performances and penchant for INTs, but he played very well tonight except for the fumble. Props to the kid. Not his fault the WRs were dropping his well-thrown balls.

Perry had earned my respect back quite a while ago now, but the way he played tonight was absolutely phenomenal. Got let down by his boys out wide, but my silver lining in this game is that he had this moment. He was awesome tonight!

Advertisement
The guy is a true Cane and is a talented backup. Our fans love to shhiit on our own players but he's more a cane then most fans.
He’s Ryan Fitzpatrick. Hot for 2 games and then, poofffff! But he was great tonight.

I was expecting a 30+ point beat down when Perry came in. Happily surprised. I do think Lashlee had to forsake the QB designed runs, which may be a good thing.

Advertisement
Happy for Kosi. He's had a few bumps in the road but he's hung in there and seems to have gotten his life on the right track.

Kid been had my respect. He’s had good wins as a starter and has led good comebacks like this in the past. Some people will always treat him like a POS even though he’s kept his nose clean and worked hard for quite some time now. We would be LUCKY if he returns. I never understood why folks always so quick to run dudes out. As we saw tonight, injuries happen. Nobody will transfer here with King expected to return at some point and he may not be ready for game 1 to 3. If Perry leaves, maybe y’all get your wish and TVD starts for three games. I hope he’s the next star.

Kid been had my respect. He’s had good wins as a starter and has led good comebacks like this in the past. Some people will always treat him like a POS even though he’s kept his nose clean and worked hard for quite some time now. We would be LUCKY if he returns. I never understood why folks always so quick to run dudes out. As we saw tonight, injuries happen. Nobody will transfer here with King expected to return at some point and he may not be ready for game 1 to 3. If Perry leaves, maybe y’all get your wish and TVD starts for three games. I hope he’s the next star
It was a bowl game, and our coaches thought he gave us the best chance to win. Not sure if that is more of an indictment on TVD or a nod to Kosi, but it is undoubtedly very telling.

Prayers up for D’Eriq. I just woke up after getting too drunk and that kids health is all I can think about. Selfishly as a fan, but also for him. That kid is a warrior. Out there on crutches cheering his teammates on. God ******* damnit.

Advertisement
Wherever this man goes, I will be rooting for him.

He has grown over the past few years and I hope that, whatever his decision may be, that he has a great last season.

For what? You act like you haven’t seen this before. The problem is not him coming in, it’s once he’s named the starter and having to prepare for the next game is where he crap the bed.

We keep beating our heads against the wall hoping things will change with the same people doing the same thing!

Perry had many chances after performances like he pull off last night only to revert back to who he really is he’s a backup QB. Off the bench hero. NOT A STARTING QB! Period!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back