Everyone realizes that this is a very flawed team right??

Advertisement
We are 4-1 with a new offense that had little time to get installed considering the pandemic. A new QB that the last two games seems suspect and on OL that was horrible last year but at least getting us wins with basically the same players. I am happy about that as we need to win for recruiting. Our most important recruiting game we smashed FSU...so chill! Hopefully we improve each game. To be honest I doubted we'd win today, thank the football gods that Pickett was out.

Advertisement
It's been explained over and over again. Teams are taking the IZ away and yet we continue to try to force it.
I think it’s mostly because lashlee has PA‘s off that, like our two tds today. I’ll give him credit for that, but it won’t work against better teams

Advertisement
The ACC in 2020 is a conglomeration of Haves and Have-Nots. Our best hope for the season is to be the best of the have-nots.

The Haves = Clemson, ND & UNC.
Clemson is in a class of it’s own. The rest are a distant second, some farther away than others.
The ACC in 2020 is a conglomeration of Haves and Have-Nots. Our best hope for the season is to be the best of the have-nots.

The Haves = Clemson, ND & UNC.
There is one Have and that is Clemson. The rest are Have Nots and it’s not close.

Advertisement
Everyone but Clemson is flawed. Unc is getting raped by the semenholes right now. Notre lame only scored 12 points on loserville.

You do realize Pitt is the #2 rushing defense right. They allow 52 ypg and 1.66 yards per rush. We rushed for 114 yards, more than twice what they allow. Most importantly, we had a drive of 6+ minutes in the 4th quarter to salt the game away. SMDH

They haven’t played anyone who is gonna run on them Austin Peay?

Advertisement
- Starting WRs are the worst I’ve seen ever at Miami
- starting LBs are as bad as I’ve seen here
- interior OL get very little push against defenses with a pulse

yet we’re 4-1 - 30+ in all 3 wins - 4 double digit wins
I'll take it. After last year's embarassment what else could you expect?

I'll admit we got some holes to fill but a solid foundation to build on. Glad to finally be beating the teams we're supposed to beat, and whooping the ones we're supposed to be whoopping!

GO CANES!

We are 4-1 with a new offense that had little time to get installed considering the pandemic. A new QB that the last two games seems suspect and on OL that was horrible last year but at least getting us wins with basically the same players. I am happy about that as we need to win for recruiting. Our most important recruiting game we smashed FSU...so chill! Hopefully we improve each game. To be honest I doubted we'd win today, thank the football gods that Pickett was out.
Fraggle man...our fans would ruin a wet dream

Advertisement
Back