Everyone read

So you think UM and the Associated Press are working together to keep this website down? Holy ****. You're wrong, you don't get it.

Advertisement
image.jpg

Just stop being ********. People know the line. Whether it's legal or not, it's not a normal human thing to do and it creates headaches for us. I had to leave dinner early to deal with this crap.

If you want Golden gone (which is everyone), don't do things that distract from the message.

the people who say its not nice & you need to get in check with reality arent true canes fans. end of story. The canes are my life. Every ******* waking minute of my day im praying to God I get a breaking news flash ****** is fired. So go **** yourselves with this rightous bull****. This ******* team means so much to so many people. Im a Miami Hurricane diehard & I say anything ******* goes. **** Al Golden & him trying to destroy our beloved canes football. **** anybody who says "thats too far" or "thats too much". Its not too far til he's ran out of town

Advertisement
the people who say its not nice & you need to get in check with reality arent true canes fans. end of story. The canes are my life. Every ******* waking minute of my day im praying to God I get a breaking news flash ****** is fired. So go **** yourselves with this rightous bull****. This ******* team means so much to so many people. Im a Miami Hurricane diehard & I say anything ******* goes. **** Al Golden & him trying to destroy our beloved canes football. **** anybody who says "thats too far" or "thats too much". Its not too far til he's ran out of town

All this does is make people say, "Look at those crazy UM fans." It distracts from the facts, which is what they want.

All this does is make people say, "Look at those crazy UM fans." It distracts from the facts, which is what they want.

Apparently the facts don't matter. You know Al's stats as every1 on here does. So crazy is the last option i see. Strike fear into the administration & the staff. Its all we got to save our boys.

I don't support the stuff that went on earlier and all. But let's be real hurr, UM thinks we're all a bunch a loonies anyway, since they have their collective heads shoved up an *** full of chambord. The only message they understand is embarrassment--posting Goldum's address should be off limits, dough.

You need to get a grip. If you don't like the way we run things here then you can bounce to some other Canes related website. You're coming off as a legitimately crazy person.

Advertisement

I don't support the stuff that went on earlier and all. But let's be real hurr, UM thinks we're all a bunch a loonies anyway, since they have their collective heads shoved up an *** full of chambord. The only message they understand is embarrassment--posting Goldum's address should be off limits, dough.

agreed. Pretty much all goes here but the personal info. We have made some of the most outrageous postshops, banners, posts, and just about everything else, and they are a go. Personal information is a no go.

There are plenty of other medias that an individual can use to broadcast it if they so chose to do it, you have facebook, twitter, and can make a website fairly cheap. This place has so few rules, and that is one of them. No personal information, whether it is public or not.

Folks can follow the rules, or not post here. It is pretty simple. If the folks knew the **** the owners of the site have to deal with cause the **** we pull here, I think they would understand more the reason for the simple rules here.

The other point is that the city of Miami is a bit of a hard sell to a great coach and his family. If we find the right guy, I don't want the wife and family worried about coming here for fear that when they lose a game, somebody will post their home address. Of course, if UM just does the right thing and brings back Butch none of that would be an issue. Give up your season tickets, stop attending the games, don't buy merchandise, bad mouth Miami to everyone you know, these are the proper ways to try to make an impact. Posting personal information online is way overboard.

You need to get a grip. If you don't like the way we run things here then you can bounce to some other Canes related website. You're coming off as a legitimately crazy person.

Watching my favorite team get pounded for 5 yards a pop up the middle by a guy named laskey will do that

Just stop being ********. People know the line. Whether it's legal or not, it's not a normal human thing to do and it creates headaches for us. I had to leave dinner early to deal with this crap.

If you want Golden gone (which is everyone), don't do things that distract from the message.

What was for dinner tonight?

Advertisement

Okay, Money but only because you asked. How about the location of Al's parking space? Just kidding. It is nice to know that these people are scared of something.

Enjoy your vacation to Bolivia.

-CaneLos

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
**** you calling people not fans because we think posting someone's home addresss so that crazies like you see it is wrong.

everyone wants him gone, is contacting the U admin, canceling tickets donations etc. But some **** is too far you stupid ****

Golden not only clipped the balls of the players BUT judging by what 1/2 of you ****s are saying the fan base too. Wah Wah he's home address stfu already. You sound like such ****ing ******s. Who gives a **** about the guy? He certainly can careless about you.

Wow, seriously Mr. The Canes are my Life etc. Since all of us are not as diehard of a fan that you are because we don't advocate releasing private info on coaches or any member here, I suggest that you go handle Coach Golden's departure from here yourself. SMH

Man shut your dumb *** up. You wanna post personal info go start your own site and knock yourself out. Otherwise respect the mods and what they've created or get the **** out.

Advertisement
Back