Everyone read

I would love to leave 100 coloring books a pillar book made by myself and a cardboard cutt out of Butch Davis.

Advertisement
I guess I'm just confused as to what everyone thinks is going to happen? I suggested that some for sale signs would be put out. Does anyone really believe that someone is going to physically harm this dude?

Thing is, if someone does, and this site lets that stuff go, the powers that be here are at least civilly liable. It's like the guy who makes a joke about a bomb to the TSA agent. Is it for real? Probably not. Do you want to be the one the hook if it is? Absolutely not.

Right on the money. The powers that be are lucky that the source stopped at posting proprietary street data. If they let it go much longer, there was a risk of something crazy like a Google image popping up, in which case those in control of this site could lose their civil rights. No one wants to see that.

It's public information in the Dade county property appraiser

If he didn't want his house TP'd or flaming bags of **** on his porch than he shouldn't suck so hard at coaching.

Or he can use some of his millions of dollars on a security system.

Anyone feeling bad for this slug is a slug.

Fear is a gift From God use for self-preservation fear is just the last Avenue we can get our use to remove golden from office I understand it's wrong but what else can we do? Talking and blogging won't workwe cannot hit Miami in the pockets right now because there aren't any more games

Advertisement
People throwing personal insults at a coach and his family dont deserve to be fans of this program. This site is full of uncivilized and crass individuals who lack any sense of decency. I want Golden gone but there are proper ways to voice your displeasure. How old are some you people ? I would say mentally less than 5.

Thank your for responding, Mrs. Golden.

Mentally less than 5? **** we can do better than that.

Some of us can pitch a biitch like a 3-year-old when it comes to Golden.

He brings out the best in everyone. Or hadn't you noticed.

ps: do you by chance even entertain half the bs that come off your keyboard?

If so, maybe you can give a course study on being 'civilized' and un-crass. We all want to use the proper ways to voice our displeasure, but we sometimes find ourselves a bit lost. You sound like the voice of reason - a beacon of light in the vast darkness of crude-ity. Dumbass me. Is that a proper word, or did I throw that in just to irritate the spelling police?

Fear is a gift From God use for self-preservation fear is just the last Avenue we can get our use to remove golden from office I understand it's wrong but what else can we do? Talking and blogging won't workwe cannot hit Miami in the pockets right now because there aren't any more games

Vern ain't lied. He never delivered the best of news, but folks don't want to listen cause he didn't blow rosy sunshine up folks asses.

The Super Fan bull**** was played out after Coker man. He doesn't even understand the ******* problem. It's not Golden at this point. The guy is doing the best he can, and it isn't good enough for our program. The real problem sits in the people who hired him, who missed on their eval of him. The same people that hired him need to now be accountable to the program and university and fire him. Putting his address on here is one of dumbest thinks you can do. It's a completely retarded strategy.

I completely agree with all of this. I understand the frustration, but I don't get the hate. Golden's in way over his head and- in recognizing that- we should direct our (respectful) feelings towards those who are actually empowered to bring about change.

Advertisement

Just the bowl game. Nobody buy a ticket, nobody. It will cost them a ton and embarrass the crap out of them. Just a couple years ago, criminoles had to pony up a big chuck of money because their fans got tired of losing too. Might just be coincidence but shortly there after they started kicking everyone's rear. Maybe that is what made them go out and buy Rapist.

The Super Fan bull**** was played out after Coker man. He doesn't even understand the ****ing problem. It's not Golden at this point. The guy is doing the best he can, and it isn't good enough for our program. The real problem sits in the people who hired him, who missed on their eval of him. The same people that hired him need to now be accountable to the program and university and fire him. Putting his address on here is one of dumbest thinks you can do. It's a completely retarded strategy.

I completely agree with all of this. I understand the frustration, but I don't get the hate. Golden's in way over his head and- in recognizing that- we should direct our (respectful) feelings towards those who are actually empowered to bring about change.

I agree about targeting those who empowered this -- Donna, administration and BOT. Not down with respectful at this point. That chicken has flown the coop. But Golden has stood front and center blaming everyone and everything except his coaches and his own plan. He has been throwing players under the bus for years now, but not one change in staff or scheme. GT fired his mentor as DC and bam, ACCCG this year. GT, for God's sake. But your point is well taken. I believe that firing Golden in not enough. BOT must fire Donna and not allow her to resign. The Nevin scandal is enough cause to have fired her two years ago. A message must be sent to the next president. Be clean but win. Butch did that here. So did JJ.

Advertisement
Listen, , we are all upset right now but don't go doing anything foolish. Posting Goldens personal information is not cool. doing that only makes the website and its owners look bad. We all want him gone but this is not the right way to go about it.

Use social media. Email, call, make your voice heard through the athletic department, but posting in his personal information on this website will not help.

Thanks

Amen! Stop the nonsense. Personal attacks on the coach and his family need to stop. I'm huge Canes fan. I grew up in Miami (70s-80's) and know how passionate people can be about them. Miami was never taken seriously by any of the big boys. We knew we had the talent and the pride down here and it took Schnellenberger to harness it.
UM become something special. I'm a huge Dolphins fan as well, but the Canes were our kids.
Point I'm making is I get it, we're all upset and want the best for them, but we have to stop spewing the hate. Thanks.

The Super Fan bull**** was played out after Coker man. He doesn't even understand the ****ing problem. It's not Golden at this point. The guy is doing the best he can, and it isn't good enough for our program. The real problem sits in the people who hired him, who missed on their eval of him. The same people that hired him need to now be accountable to the program and university and fire him. Putting his address on here is one of dumbest thinks you can do. It's a completely retarded strategy.

Not exactly true. You are giving Golden a free ride saying his best isn't good enough. The problem is that he completely refuses to even consider that simple fact that his love child defense stinks and is not suited for the talent available. His prideful refusal to change and blaming everything on players is his flaw. That and whatever the heck is going on with Mark who can't adjust to a slow moving rock. Al was "up to" extorting a five years extension before his first snap at Miami -- had he waited until after that Maryland **** he laid, even our administration might had said, wait minute. Had he tried anything, I would cut the man slack, but he just sits there and lies. No mercy for him OR the terrorists who hired him.

Id like to apologize to anybody I offended in this thread & admit I got carried away. I want the same as everybody else & went overboard with my comments. Sorry guys

Advertisement
romberg says that inside the locker room there are quotes from al golden up on there instead of **** from real coaches like they have at other schools

Listen, , we are all upset right now but don't go doing anything foolish. Posting Goldens personal information is not cool. doing that only makes the website and its owners look bad. We all want him gone but this is not the right way to go about it.

Use social media. Email, call, make your voice heard through the athletic department, but posting in his personal information on this website will not help.

Thanks

Amen! Stop the nonsense. Personal attacks on the coach and his family need to stop. I'm huge Canes fan. I grew up in Miami (70s-80's) and know how passionate people can be about them. Miami was never taken seriously by any of the big boys. We knew we had the talent and the pride down here and it took Schnellenberger to harness it.
UM become something special. I'm a huge Dolphins fan as well, but the Canes were our kids.
Point I'm making is I get it, we're all upset and want the best for them, but we have to stop spewing the hate. Thanks.

**** golden. bring on the hate. he needs to be fired yesterday

image.jpg

Advertisement
Back