"That guy is a grown man"
"Is he really only 18?!?!"
"The country club atmosphere is finally gone."
"This team just feels different."

/Loses 7 games.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Zion was moving faster there than I ever seen Polendy move

I am actually excited for him... when dude was coming in he was said to be an 18 month project, maybe rotational player by his second year, yet dude packed on 60 lbs in a few months and took the starting LT job. Was he awful at times? absolutely. Do TF start at LT? yes but that is usually an exception not a rule (especially with a 2* recruit committed to App State).

Big part with Zion I saw was technique and balance, now that he has had time to adjust to his massive weight gain and hopefully get some real coaching, I am hoping these two areas are improved and am pulling for him to do well.

I am actually excited for him... when dude was coming in he was said to be an 18 month project, maybe rotational player by his second year, yet dude packed on 60 lbs in a few months and took the starting LT job. Was he awful at times? absolutely. Do TF start at LT? yes but that is usually an exception not a rule (especially with a 2* recruit committed to App State).

Big part with Zion I saw was technique and balance, now that he has had time to adjust to his massive weight gain and hopefully get some real coaching, I am hoping these two areas are improved and am pulling for him to do well.
Totally agree. Scheme, more natural and accustomed to weight, and mentality all should help him take a jump this year.

I'll go ahead and get these out of the way so we can lock the thread:

"We look huge!"
"Feely putting in work."
"I feel bad for ACC teams when so and so hits them."
"**** we already look bigger than last year."
"I'm ready to run through a wall!"
"Is it September yet?"
"That guy is a grown man"
"Is he really only 18?!?!"
"The country club atmosphere is finally gone."
"This team just feels different."

/Loses 7 games.
****. I was just about to contribute something to this thread but you had to go ahead and steal my thunder. Thanks a lot.

Advertisement
Back