Everyone Love's Workout Vids

Advertisement
There's no pulling in football so we can probably stop playing tug of war and start acting like men.

Advertisement
Do you mean this workout video?

ROFL classic ghey *** workout, the amount of times this moron kept calling out the weights of players and how many times this moron would say "have you seen so & so, he looks good" concerned me, especially coming from the school he came from as well as why he never even tried to fire his penn disgrace buddy!

Why is Diaz on there?....everyone else busting their *** and he the only one on vacation

Advertisement
Image result for shower gif

I am actually excited for him... when dude was coming in he was said to be an 18 month project, maybe rotational player by his second year, yet dude packed on 60 lbs in a few months and took the starting LT job. Was he awful at times? absolutely. Do TF start at LT? yes but that is usually an exception not a rule (especially with a 2* recruit committed to App State).

Big part with Zion I saw was technique and balance, now that he has had time to adjust to his massive weight gain and hopefully get some real coaching, I am hoping these two areas are improved and am pulling for him to do well.

One thing is the kid never gave up. Never saw him hand his head last year. No matter how bad it was at times he kept fighting. That shows me this kid will be a contributor this year with a full year under his belt. He isn’t some pu**y quitter like all the portal boys we saw jump ship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back