Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
Yo DRL, after 45 of the 181 posts. Figured it out; you're starving for attention. So you like it when you're told to carry on.

It all makes sense now.

Yo DRL, after 45 of the 181 posts. Figured it out; you're starving for attention. So you like it when you're told to carry on.

It all makes sense now.

Dammit u got me. U figured me out, I starve for attention. Lmao

Read The 48 Laws of Power one time bc u clearly have no clue.

Jarren had an offer from Urban & OSU. Even took an official visit there. He was recruited by Day, who didn't want Martell & brought in Fields. Bottom line, the ability to pass the ball at a high level is a necessity to win big in today's game. I think this is Jarren's job to lose, unless we're so bad up front that every pass play looks like a Chinese fire drill - in which case you probably go with the scrambler. Regardless of who the best option is right now, it should be fairly apparent which QB would be more adept to winning on the big stage (hint: it's the one who can throw it best). I think the QB pick will tell us quite a bit about how close the coaches - who know exactly what it takes - think we are to competing with the big boys *now*.

I have no idea who best. Day didn’t want Martel but Day has no hardware. I like urban wanted Jarred too, but one play under Urban the other only knows our crap QB duo. This decision is huge for our HC and OC, money moments come fast at Miami. As I said, I want the guy who wins us a NC.

Advertisement
I have no idea who best. Day didn’t want Martel but Day has no hardware. I like urban wanted Jarred too, but one play under Urban the other only knows our crap QB duo. This decision is huge for our HC and OC, money moments come fast at Miami. As I said, I want the guy who wins us a NC.

I think it was more of Day wanting Fields than not wanting Martell. Can't blame him though, I think Fields will be the 3rd best QB in the nation behind Tua and Lawrence. I doubt Martell is on those two QBs level.

Advertisement
I think it was more of Day wanting Fields than not wanting Martell. Can't blame him though, I think Fields will be the 3rd best QB in the nation behind Tua and Lawrence. I doubt Martell is on those two QBs level.

Probably not, but kid has chip on shoulder and something to prove. That has feel of old Canes. I like it. I prefer old Cane pocket passer but am tired of waiting for one.

Dammit u got me. U figured me out, I starve for attention. Lmao

Read The 48 Laws of Power one time bc u clearly have no clue.
Watching the right movie, or listening to the right hip hop artist can give one the same basic principles that exist in that book. In fact, if you actually read the book, or shall I say studied the principles in the book, you would not have spent all day trying to prove your point of view in a meaningless thread. That's a display of weakness and insecurity, not Power!

WORD ON THE STREET…

During next year’s games Perry will stand on the sideline doing the “clap”, while rhythmically flashing his green and orange backlit gold grill as the cheerleaders throw counterfeit one hundred dollar bills at him and UM’s “Band of the Hour” plays the songs; “I’ve Been Flushed From the Bathroom of Your Heart”, “Big Pimpin'”, and “Nuthin’ but a ‘G’ Thang”.

Probably not, but kid has chip on shoulder and something to prove. That has feel of old Canes. I like it. I prefer old Cane pocket passer but am tired of waiting for one.

I feel like a decade ago u could win with a pocket passer/game manager QB but now u need a Trevor Lawrence level pocket passer to win a natty. U can win a natty with a decent dual threat and they're a lot more available than a Trevor Lawrence.

Advertisement
human-pitbull-gene.jpg

Advertisement
Watching the right movie, or listening to the right hip hop artist can give one the same basic principles that exist in that book. In fact, if you actually read the book, or shall I say studied the principles in the book, you would not have spent all day trying to prove your point of view in a meaningless thread. That's a display of weakness and insecurity, not Power!
The fact that he mentions that book in THIS thread is incredibly ironic lmao.

Ahhh I see. You must be an adult version of the learning disabled students I work with at school. Reading comprehension problems are nothing to snicker at. My heart goes out to you. Hang in there Swamp-***. You aren't alone on this board. Just move along and a find another easier post to start **** with for no reason. Pretty simple hidden behind a keyboard
Still does not change the fact that your thought processes are full of bull-shiggity.

Advertisement
Back