Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
There’s a difference between who you THINK will win, and who you WANT to win.

I think Jarren wins the job, but I’m not pulling for him over anyone else.

Regardless whether u think or want one to win u still have a dog in the fight.

Advertisement

So.. if I think Jarren will win, he’s my dog in the fight, even if I’d be just as happy with Kosi or Tate, and not at all disappointed?

I mean I think it will be Tate but at the end of the day I rep The U no matter who it is at QB. I don't think there is anything wrong with saying who u want to win or think will. It's just an opinion.

Advertisement
Really after suffering through one of the worst seasons we've had.plus 15 years of mediocrity every cane fan .shouldn't be worried about who's dog in the face wins the job.I personally don't care all positions after a 7-6 season is open period.I prefer the starter and starters be the ones who give wins on Saturday.I'm happy from what has been happening at spring practices but I want to see it next fall before celebrating.

For real, it might not be an issue for you and in your line of work but for a lot of people, posting crazy stuff on twitter comes back in "real life" and could cost them with their employers who would find that damaging to their business.

For instance, if you are talking about eating chick's asses, like you do, or posting pics of your name on chick's asses, like you have, and a company client sees it, they may not feel comfortable with you on their account for a variety of reasons.

Im surprised i have to explain something like this, even if it doesn't relate to your employment situation.
Ignorance is bliss.......

I mean I think it will be Tate but at the end of the day I rep The U no matter who it is at QB. I don't think there is anything wrong with saying who u want to win or think will. It's just an opinion.
No there’s nothing wrong w having a horse in the race. I don’t think tho that we have to at this point. They’re all unknowns right now. Any one, all 3, or none of em could turn out to be elite. Or garbage.

I think tho that a big factor in that decision will be the quality of OL play. If our QB won’t be given a pocket, Tate prolly starts. If the line turns out to be good, or at least good enough, it’ll be Jarren or Kosi. My guess would be Jarren.

Advertisement
Concussions are never funny for the recipient.

Thankfully I’ve never taken a head shot...at least not with a bottle, anyway.
The Lord has blessed me with a hard head. That's why I can laugh at it. Joking aside I see people die over simple punches. I never take for granted how blessed I am.

Advertisement
Flawed premise.

I really don't have to have a dog here, nor do I. I really do just want somebody to step up and be a great QB for my team, and I'm truly baffled as to why more don't feel that way. If we get an actual winner as opposed to last year's "let's put the least bad guy on the field", I'll be pretty happy with that. I may not think that guy's great, but for now with what we've got, I'll settle for one of these guys showing the best he's got.

Then we can talk about recruiting better guys.

For real, it might not be an issue for you and in your line of work but for a lot of people, posting crazy stuff on twitter comes back in "real life" and could cost them with their employers who would find that damaging to their business.

For instance, if you are talking about eating chick's asses, like you do, or posting pics of your name on chick's asses, like you have, and a company client sees it, they may not feel comfortable with you on their account for a variety of reasons.

Im surprised i have to explain something like this, even if it doesn't relate to your employment situation.
I know dudes who’ve been fired for their posts on twitter and FB, others who’ve been demoted, and of several situations where job offers were rescinded.

These are city and county government jobs, but I gotta think the private sector is just as tough on that stuff.

The Lord has blessed me with a hard head. That's why I can laugh at it. Joking aside I see people die over simple punches. I never take for granted how blessed I am.

Any trauma the head, including punches, can be a russian roulette spin of developing a fatal subdural hematoma. Fortunately, it’s an incredibly rare occurrence with the force of a normal punch.

Advertisement
Back