Everyone Has A Dog In The Fight

Who Are You Putting Your Money On

• Jarren Williams

• Kosi Perry

• Tate Martell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
I want Jarren to be the guy that steps up as a leader and becomes the confident captain of our offense, as I believe he has the best accuracy and overall best throw. However I voted Tate because I have a feeling his intangibles and overall athleticism will be the deciding factor that wins over the coaches and team. Time will tell, but I'm ultimately satisfied that whichever one rises to the occasion will have a fighting chance to win consistently and provide a drastic improvement over years past with our new scheme.

Advertisement
So you're gonna tell me how I really feel?
I think you should add a selection for whomever commands the offense better, and just title it "LIAR".

I can say a lot of ugly things like call you an idiot for telling me that "genuine" thoughts are a lie but I'm not gonna do that.

Carry on.

Advertisement
This is how u fish out the "I just want the best QB to win" guys... say something against the QB they are rooting for, but they don't have the balls to say it, and watch them come to that particular QBs defense quick.

I want to see where the fanbase is at. U can say "I just want the best QB to win" but, that's a lie. Everyone has a QB they are rooting for. Whether u admit it or not, everyone has a dog in the fight.
Speaking of lies....

Advertisement
If you have a dog in this fight you have an I told you so agenda.

TRUE FANS DONT GIVE A FÜCK WHO WINS AS LONG AS THE PRODUCT ISNT DOGSHİT.
I DON'T BELIEVE #5 IS THE AWNSER, BUT IF ENOS BELIEVES SO THEN FÜCK IT LETS RIDE WITH THE **** STAR.

So u basically just confirmed u either want Tate or Jarren. If u have a dog u don't want to win the fight u have a dog u do want to win. If Perry won the job and then performed poorly you'd be the "I knew we shouldn't have went with the **** star" guy.

I just want the best QB to win

But now I’m kinda leaning toward wanting to see N’Kosi up his game just to prove all the fans wrong who are giving him no chance . I hope he sees it . He seems to be the only QB being completely written off

America loves an underdog.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So you're gonna tell me how I really feel?
I think you should add a selection for whomever commands the offense better, and just title it "LIAR".

I can say a lot of ugly things like call you an idiot for telling me that "genuine" thoughts are a lie but I'm not gonna do that.

Carry on.

And I can say u don't have the balls to say who you're really rooting for in fear of being wrong but I'm not going to so that.

So you're telling me in the NCAA Tournament or superbowl u "just want the best team to win"?

Advertisement
Back