everyone CALL THIS NUMBER tm am

Guys, i just called and some lady picked up,, she seemed frustrated with the calls lol... This is is genius... Send this number to all Canes Fans you know.. We must stick together dam it and have KIM Jhong AL released from his duties ASAP.

Advertisement
Just called and she is a nice lady. State your case while Golden MUST BE FIRED ASAP and tell her you can NO longer support the UM program as long is Al Golden is the head coach. TELL HER TO GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PREZ!

Just called and she is a nice lady. State your case while Golden MUST BE FIRED ASAP and tell her you can NO longer support the UM program as long is Al Golden is the head coach. TELL HER TO GET THE MESSAGE TO THE PREZ!

She is nice but so is Golden. No time for pleasantries

Advertisement
Advertisement
It needs to be bigger than the program. Explain that that Al Golden's incompetence is reflecting poorly on the University of Miami. It's hurting donations not only to athletics but to academic programs. It's causing alumni to disengage and causing our potential legacy enrollees to consider getting their education elsewhere.

Advertisement
I'm going to pretend to post something of substance here so it won't look like a moderator is simply bumping this thread.

Advertisement
lol

I just called and the receptionist told me nicely "I don't have the power to do so and the President is in a meeting but would you like his email?"

President@Miami.EDU

Advertisement
Back