everyone CALL THIS NUMBER tm am

Advertisement
She seems like a nice lady. Unfortunately she didn't want to go out for empanada's though.

Advertisement
She's very patient. She was saying that everyone has been calling in today for the same matter and she said it seems very important. She told me she would write down my message for Dr. Frenk. "Fire Al Golden" and she asked if there was any extra comments "Fire Al Golden"

She's very patient. She was saying that everyone has been calling in today for the same matter and she said it seems very important. She told me she would write down my message for Dr. Frenk. "Fire Al Golden" and she asked if there was any extra comments "Fire Al Golden"

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
I just called and left a message. We should bombard the message macine the whole weekend and jam it up. I'm going to call 5 more times this weekend at least.

Advertisement
So the president is a nudist, the AD is a pushover, and our head coach is a fraud.

Pillars.

Advertisement
Send letters to the fax machine. They must see this

Golden goes 6-7 and you defend him. he loses 1 game this year and you jump off of the train? **** you broke you are a joke

I have never defended golden, the players I have. I didn't expect to lose to cincinatti coming off of a bye week....I'm still on the train of the players

Golden goes 6-7 and you defend him. he loses 1 game this year and you jump off of the train? **** you broke you are a joke

I have never defended golden, the players I have. I didn't expect to lose to cincinatti coming off of a bye week....I'm still on the train of the players

Do you really believe this chit? Who tailors your tinfoil?

**** you brock. you ****ted all over last year's players and called them selfish me guys. Don't pretend like you are doing this to support the players. If golden comes back next year (god forbid) you'll be talking about how the current players didn't execute and weren't selfless enough or some other bull****. You're a dumb, sneaky lying ****. God help the patients and doctors that are unlucky enough to have rely on a brain-dead cretin like you for help.

Advertisement
Back