Everyone back on the Kaaya Train now?!

If that performance was not against Pitt I would have given a step in the right direction for improving. But, Pitt is awful at pass defense. almost the worst in D1. SO what was done yesterday is pretty much the norm for any halfway decent QB when they play Pitt.

Advertisement
OP doesn't want fans to be happy that our QB finally had a breakout game in Richts offense.

Guess we should nope his 350+ yards and 5 TDs.

I'm deeply entrenched. I was very angry that he played so well yesterday because it made me look stupid.

Luckily, I can hang my hat on Pitt having a terrible pass defense even though I beat the drum all week about they'd still kill us and beat us to death with their pass rush.

Here's to hoping he has an awful time next week so I can go back to destroying him without much resistance. I'm going to struggle to come up with more excuses to support my agenda if he has another good week if he gets more than .03 seconds to throw the ball.

Dude, we just snapped a 4 game losing streak. It's not like we're back in the national title picture. Kaaya can only get the monkey off his back by staying for his senior season and beating FSU.
You're right. I hate him, and I'm not going to give him any credit for playing well.

Sometimes it's tough to excuse away such a good performance and refuse to acknowledge it, but I'm going to keep hammering away on him no matter what he does because this is all about me being able to pull up an old post in 3 years, if Kaaya fails in the NFL, where I was the first to **** on Kaaya.

If he succeeds in the future I'll say I was with him all the way and hope everyone forgets me dogging him incessantly.

I'm deeply entrenched. I was very angry that he played so well yesterday because it made me look stupid.

Luckily, I can hang my hat on Pitt having a terrible pass defense even though I beat the drum all week about they'd still kill us and beat us to death with their pass rush.

Here's to hoping he has an awful time next week so I can go back to destroying him without much resistance. I'm going to struggle to come up with more excuses to support my agenda if he has another good week if he gets more than .03 seconds to throw the ball.

Dude, we just snapped a 4 game losing streak. It's not like we're back in the national title picture. Kaaya can only get the monkey off his back by staying for his senior season and beating FSU.
You're right. I hate him, and I'm not going to give him any credit for playing well.

Sometimes it's tough to excuse away such a good performance and refuse to acknowledge it, but I'm going to keep hammering away on him no matter what he does because this is all about me being able to pull up an old post in 3 years, if Kaaya fails in the NFL, where I was the first to **** on Kaaya.

If he succeeds in the future I'll say I was with him all the way and hope everyone forgets me dogging him incessantly.

I can't even begin to imagine your inner dialogue.

I've already said on here that it was one of his better performances. I'll always root for Kaaya to succeed. My point about him not stepping up in pressure situations has been largely reinforced this year. Maybe next year will be different.

I've already said on here that it was one of his better performances. I'll always root for Kaaya to succeed. My point about him not stepping up in pressure situations has been largely reinforced this year. Maybe next year will be different.

You're right. We didn't win the NC yesterday and didn't beat FSU, so we shouldn't praise Kaaya for a great game. He really fcked us missing that extra point after dropping that 4th down dime against FSU. Maybe he was too tired to kick?

Advertisement
Win the next 4 and I will be looking to see if he can take the next step next year.

You're right. We didn't win the NC yesterday and didn't beat FSU, so we shouldn't praise Kaaya for a great game. He really fcked us missing that extra point after dropping that 4th down dime against FSU. Maybe he was too tired to kick?

The appropriate amount of praise was given. Go root for Temple if you think we should rush the field after beating Pitt.

The appropriate amount of praise was given. Go root for Temple if you think we should rush the field after beating Pitt.
You're right. Claiming he didn't win a NC yesterday and didn't beat FSU is appropriate praise for a great performance against Pitt.

You're right. Claiming he didn't win a NC yesterday and didn't beat FSU is appropriate praise for a great performance against Pitt.

No you're right. I'm incensed that our fans didn't rush the field and we aren't flying banners for Kaaya for Heisman after beating quality opponent Pitt. You remind me of that guy who used to come on here talking about how great Tulsa was.

Advertisement

No you're right. I'm incensed that our fans didn't rush the field and we aren't flying banners for Kaaya for Heisman after beating quality opponent Pitt. You remind me of that guy who used to come on here talking about how great Tulsa was.

Excellent point. You've done a tremendous job creating a dopey argument that I never made. Way to go! Take a retarded victory lap.

Excellent point. You've done a tremendous job creating a dopey argument that I never made. Way to go! Take a retarded victory lap.

You play stupid games you win stupid prizes. I offered normal conversation and you chose to play the make **** up game.

Coach Richt > Bobby Petrino

You play stupid games you win stupid prizes. I offered normal conversation and you chose to play the make **** up game.

It was like watching someone chasing a dollar bill attached to a string down the sidewalk.

Advertisement

It was like watching someone chasing a dollar bill attached to a string down the sidewalk.

He's bizarre. Calls himself the living legend lol.

1o3nr9.gif

Actually, you offered nothing as usual.

Advertisement
play like this the rest of the season and I'll take him back for next season

I can't help but LMFAO at people that love to point to Brad like he's losing these games by himself. Did he have a dreadful run during the losing streak? Yes, and he hasn't taken to this offense as easily as most of us projected. That said, this "Brad is pure garbage in big games" nonsense has to end. Let's take a look at his numbers against certain teams, and look at where he could have been better.

Against FSU, his average statline, which includes his worst statistical outing(This season) is

21/38 312 Yards 2 TDs 1 INT

Against Virginia Tech, his average statline is

16/28 237 Yards 2 TDs 0 INTs(Technically, he averages a third of a pick, but I rounded down)

In Bowl Games, His average statline is

19/33 230 Yards 1 TD 1 INT

After looking at those select stats, one can say that his accuracy does drop against better teams, but that is true for **** near every quarterback. What's weird about this entire narrative is that Brad is being blamed for things that go beyond his control. Is it Kaaya's, or the offenses fault that the Miami D couldn't stop one man last year in Tallahassee? Is it Kaaya's fault that the extra point team can't do their job? When you look at Kaaya's numbers, you should be able to win with those average numbers, and while the accuracy numbers are concerning, he isn't throwing 5 interceptions in a game like Vinny did. Yes, he doesn't have a comeback win, but he's put his team in position to win, or extend the game multiple times. Kirby Freeman has a comeback win over Florida State, yet he also managed to complete ONE pass in an entire game. Sometimes, one has to admit that there's a level of randomness in sports. How can Brad Kaaya, whose worst game against FSU is significantly better than Freeman's best game ever be 0-3, yet Freeman led a thrilling comeback? Does that make Kirb-O better?

Last edited:
I can't help by LMFAO at people that love to point to Brad like he's losing these games by himself. Did he have a dreadful run during the losing streak? Yes, and he hasn't taken to this offense as easily as most of us projected. That said, this "Brad is pure garbage in big games" nonsense has to end. Let's take a look at his numbers against certain teams, and look at where he could have been better.

Against FSU, his average statline, which includes his worst statistical outing(This season) is

21/38 312 Yards 2 TDs 1 INT

Against Virginia Tech, his average statline is

16/28 237 Yards 2 TDs 0 INTs(Technically, he averages a third of a pick, but I rounded down)

In Bowl Games, His average statline is

19/33 230 Yards 1 TD 1 INT

After looking at those select stats, one can say that his accuracy does drop against better teams, but that is true for **** near every quarterback. What's weird about this entire narrative is that Brad is being blamed for things that go beyond his control. Is it Kaaya's, or the offenses fault that the Miami D couldn't stop one man last year in Tallahassee? Is it Kaaya's fault that the extra point team can't do their job? When you look at Kaaya's numbers, you should be able to win with those average numbers, and while the accuracy numbers are concerning, he isn't throwing 5 interceptions in a game like Vinny did. Yes, he doesn't have a comeback win, but he's put his team in position to win, or extend the game multiple times. Kirby Freeman has a comeback win over Florida State, yet he also managed to complete ONE pass in an entire game. Sometimes, one has to admit that there's a level of randomness in sports. How can Brad Kaaya, whose worst game against FSU is significantly better than Freeman's best game ever be 0-3, yet Freeman led a thrilling comeback? Does that make Kirb-O better?

stats don't tell the story and anyone that has watched the games knows this

from sticking one straight into jalen ramsey's chest in 2014, to whoever he threw that god.awful.pick to in this years game

when the game gets big, brad gets small

Advertisement
Back