Everyone back on the Kaaya Train now?!

He played very well. Unfortunately, it was against a terrible pass defense and a games with limited stakes.

Hopefully it's a marker of overall improvement for the remaining year and next year.

Advertisement
Some good play yesterday. Also some plays that I still said, 30 starts in and still not making the smart play. Really happy with the win and the rebound at home yesterday. More " that's the Kaaya I want to see" than "Jesus Christ Kaaya!"

The sign of a true ***-hole is the need to still try to bash a kid after a good game, some of you really need to reevaluate your life.

Advertisement
He performed better, showed some grit, but lacks emotion and personality. Kid needs Secret Service level protection to be a quality QB. Will never be a playmaker under pressure.

Ppl sound so silly! Miami hasn't won a big game since 09 FSU. Everybody is a winner until they come to Miami. Like I said before, it amazes me that ppl act as if a third year college football player, that could continue to play for 10-15 more years can't continue to progress and get better. He did exactly that yesterday. Used his feet to extend plays, ran for positive yards, got the ball out of his hands quickly, threw the ball away when nothing was open, and made a lot of great throws. That should've made everybody excited to see because next year could be special if he and Richt correct their flaws, which both made positive strives in. But I guess everyone doesn't think as optimistically as me.

Last edited:
Regardless if Kaaya is good or overrated, everybody should be happy about his play yesterday because it gives the kid much needed confidence. He's gonna need that to finish the season on a high note.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaaya played like a QB yesterday. He finally used his feet and didn't look scared. If he played like this all season the tone of this board would be much different. Now if he can play like this the remainder of the season and start throwing a better deep ball we might be able to persuade a few key recruits.

Advertisement
Sorry guys, but against good defenses, Kaaya can be pressured. Contrast this with The Frenchman, who can perform under pressure and win for his team. Kaaya beat a putrid Pitt defense yesterday.

Jacory. >. Bard Kaayak

Sorry guys, but against good defenses, Kaaya can be pressured. Contrast this with The Frenchman, who can perform under pressure and win for his team. Kaaya beat a putrid Pitt defense yesterday.

Jacory. >. Bard Kaayak

Kaaya won that game yesterday. We needed to score a lot and we did

Jacory. >. Bard Kaayak

I've bashed him most of the season, and I have to give him credit. He played very well yesterday. According to the announcers Pitt was supposed to have a very good pass rush, so the offense in general did a good job, but watching Kaaya run for a first down and dive for a TD was a refreshing change. Too bad it has not been this way all season.

Oh, and how is Frenchie doing in the race for the ACC Championship, or MNC? Last I checked he has as much of a chance of winning them as Brad. Only difference, they were chosen to be a playoff team and vegas had us at 6.5 wins.

Advertisement
I been preaching that much of the struggles of miamis offense was not because of kaaya. If the oline block like they did yesterday against a good dline and if we called plays like we did yesterday we would have won the previous 4 games...

Lol these Kaaya apologist are weird with all the breast feeding tthey've been doing for Brad Kaaya. To the point where they have thrown Coach Richt under the bus like he is just another Randy Shannon or Al Golden??

Kaayas shortcomings have been a problem since he got here the previous coaching staff didn't have a clue how to coach so he constantly digressed.

I still don't have faith in him but I saw signs of improvement which never happened before... Coach Richt is hitting the right buttons when it comes to correcting Kaayas myriad of weaknesses but it's still up to Kaaya to prove me wrong and the majority of the credible football world (not the bs hes a 1st round qb made up by cis rumor) wrong when it comes to his inability to lead and carry this team.

Advertisement
We have to win every game the rest of the season and a bowl game before Brad Kaaya will get any respect from me.

I'm deeply entrenched. I was very angry that he played so well yesterday because it made me look stupid.

Luckily, I can hang my hat on Pitt having a terrible pass defense even though I beat the drum all week about they'd still kill us and beat us to death with their pass rush.

Here's to hoping he has an awful time next week so I can go back to destroying him without much resistance. I'm going to struggle to come up with more excuses to support my agenda if he has another good week if he gets more than .03 seconds to throw the ball.

I'm deeply entrenched. I was very angry that he played so well yesterday because it made me look stupid.

Luckily, I can hang my hat on Pitt having a terrible pass defense even though I beat the drum all week about they'd still kill us and beat us to death with their pass rush.

Here's to hoping he has an awful time next week so I can go back to destroying him without much resistance. I'm going to struggle to come up with more excuses to support my agenda if he has another good week if he gets more than .03 seconds to throw the ball.

Dude, we just snapped a 4 game losing streak. It's not like we're back in the national title picture. Kaaya can only get the monkey off his back by staying for his senior season and beating FSU.

Advertisement
Back