Everyone back on the Kaaya Train now?!

TheU1988

It's Not A Lie If You Believe It.
Not this guy. I ain't fallin' fer this ****. He still TURRIBLE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
He played great today. Give it a break for a week.

I have a solid game on Madden every now and then too. Doesn't mean I'm any good. Just means my buddy is turrible. Like Bard Kayak.

Advertisement
Don't you love the posters that think it makes them look cool to come through and **** in everyone's Cheerios?

Advertisement
Don't you love the posters that think it makes them look cool to come through and **** in everyone's Cheerios?

The joke is on you if your Cheerios is a 5 and 4 team that lost to Notre Dame this season.

Kaaya invariably has his best performances in the least significant games. Until he wins a meaningful game, I'm not on the train.

He's not terrible but he's isn't what everyone made him out to be. Talented kid but has his limitations. Definitely not a first rounder but will get a look in the league.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope. Put Kaaya up against that Alabama defense we saw last night?

Seventh Round. Tops.

Never jumped off of it, but he will only go as far as Mark can take him. Yesterday was good day for Mark; Brad did what we know he can do when clean with some decent play calling. Kid is not, nor will ever be a one man team. He might not be able to put the team on his back but I do remember he scored that final TD against FSU with no time on 4 down -- not bad for a bad night.

Advertisement
Back