Every Single Miami Hurricane Football Fan is Insane

Confidence1000

Confidence1000
Here me out b4 y’all jump down my throat (PAUSE). Just being a fan in the last 15 or so years would’ve driven u krazy. The cheap administration, awful coaching, underachieving squads, Shalala, Blake James, & just losing. Then arguing amongst ourselves on message boards & arguing with other fan bases (mostly FSU & UF)! U have to be a krazy MF to endure all that & still be a fan! Anyone would’ve lost their minds by now & we still come to this board everyday (PAUSE) buy merchandise, attend games, attend Tailgates, watch on TV until the last second, don’t make me get started on the Gameday Discussion Thread! So if u think u aren’t Krazy or better yet INSANE… ur lyin to urself! Go Canes

Advertisement
1654282035257.gif

I’ve had things hurt me more in my life than Hurricanes football, but nothing hurts me as consistently. It’s bar none the most renewable source of suffering that I have. Growing up with the late 90’s early 2000’s run, us being bad mofos felt like the natural order of the universe. Al the incompetence and mismanagement we’ve had has introduced a level of entropy in my life that 100% has induced bouts of madness in me.

I’ve had things hurt me more in my life than Hurricanes football, but nothing hurts me as consistently. It’s bar none the most renewable source of suffering that I have. Growing up with the late 90’s early 2000’s run, us being bad mofos felt like the natural order of the universe. Al the incompetence and mismanagement we’ve had has introduced a level of entropy in my life that 100% has induced bouts of madness in me.
I’m tellin ya

Advertisement
Here me out b4 y’all jump down my throat (PAUSE). Just being a fan in the last 15 or so years would’ve driven u krazy. The cheap administration, awful coaching, underachieving squads, Shalala, Blake James, & just losing. Then arguing amongst ourselves on message boards & arguing with other fan bases (mostly FSU & UF)! U have to be a krazy MF to endure all that & still be a fan! Anyone would’ve lost their minds by now & we still come to this board everyday (PAUSE) buy merchandise, attend games, attend Tailgates, watch on TV until the last second, don’t make me get started on the Gameday Discussion Thread! So if u think u aren’t Krazy or better yet INSANE… ur lyin to urself! Go Canes

I love touching hot stoves. That hot stove is my alma mater.

Gonna be a Canes fan till the casket drops. At least you can say anyone who still attend games the last few years has been a real fan. I hate the fact that some people in the city only attended games when we are good which hasn't been much besides the 2017 season. An yes this team has driven me crazy at times but I still love supporting them.

Well, fan is short for fanatic… which lives next door to lunatic, sooooo…..

Advertisement

I mean sort of a flawed logic as there are diehard fans of say, Kentucky Football ... or Mississippi State football ... or Georgia Tech football .... Nevada, Syracuse, Memphis, New Mexico, Arizona, Indiana, etc.

At least Miami fans have won big in the past—with nothing—and always had hope (even with all the pitfalls you mentioned) due to the talent in UM's backyard. There are other fan bases who show out for every game, have tricked out RVs, tailgate like maniacs and bleed their team's colors, to go 3-9 every year.

I have a good friend who is a Washington State grad. He still flies back to Pullman for a few games per year. He goes to see them on the road. He flies a Cougars flag in front of his house here in San Diego ... and the pay off is what, one good year with Gardner Minshew that will have to last him decades? Washington State has won the Pac-12 (Pac-10) twice since 1931 (1997, 2002). They lost the Apple Cup to Washington seven times in a row before last year and two of the last 12 tries dating back to 2002.

The Canes—even in the worse of seasons the past two decades—there's at least been a degree of hope. There are some program that are forever in the toilet and they still have their diehard alum.

Advertisement
We fought each other cause the crazy fan disagreed that we couldn't compete. While us rational fans and realist and common sense logical thinkers knew we could not compete. Now we are starting to cook and hopefully it isn't to late. If we would of acted like this years ago we would be a top 5 team who knows. NIL is going to get crazier and I don't know if that's a good thing we will see.

Who you trying to get crazy with ése? Don't you know I'm loco?

Advertisement
We fought each other cause the crazy fan disagreed that we couldn't compete. While us rational fans and realist and common sense logical thinkers knew we could not compete. Now we are starting to cook and hopefully it isn't to late. If we would of acted like this years ago we would be a top 5 team who knows. NIL is going to get crazier and I don't know if that's a good thing we will see.
But ur still krazy

Advertisement
Back