Every Single Miami Hurricane Football Fan is Insane

Advertisement
You may be right.
Given we lost 13 games in a 10 year stretch, we "only" won about 80% of our games while Mushy was calling
I stand corrected. I thought closer to 20%.

My hatred for him blinds me to the truth.

I am not ashamed.

Advertisement
Y’all ain’t seen nothing yet!!!!
Beat *** to mouth at their crib and this place will look like this

1818019920-Region_ed_oneill_Capture.jpg

Lol. Imagine how crazy you’d have to be to support the team if they were actually bad. I understand 8-5 or 7-6 isn’t up to our standards but there’s teams that would kill to do that consistently.

I mean think of Florida State!

Advertisement
I'm not crazy.........I just want Miami to start back winning NOW!! RIGHT NOW!!!

Last edited:
Boy did Brent Musburger and Pat Haden hate Miami a very deep hate .

Any ole folks here remember?

GOCANES
Who has the whole story on Musburger and Herbie flipping out at the fiesta bowl over the canes not winning (assuming they placed bets). It was in the satellite days where you could have an uninterrupted feed of the broadcasters during commercial breaks.

Advertisement
Here me out b4 y’all jump down my throat (PAUSE). Just being a fan in the last 15 or so years would’ve driven u krazy. The cheap administration, awful coaching, underachieving squads, Shalala, Blake James, & just losing. Then arguing amongst ourselves on message boards & arguing with other fan bases (mostly FSU & UF)! U have to be a krazy MF to endure all that & still be a fan! Anyone would’ve lost their minds by now & we still come to this board everyday (PAUSE) buy merchandise, attend games, attend Tailgates, watch on TV until the last second, don’t make me get started on the Gameday Discussion Thread! So if u think u aren’t Krazy or better yet INSANE… ur lyin to urself! Go Canes
1654456061370.gif

Advertisement
Back