Every kid in the Tri-County area will want to put...

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
...on for Miami within a year or two. Rick is that guy and his staff is grinding harder than a 16 year old chick on a car with a manual transmission. Every time I see a pic of Rick with a recruit I can't believe how rejuvenated he looks. The guy is a straight beast on the recruiting trail.

Advertisement
mj-last-shot-o.gif

Advertisement
Circle that FSU game. Jackson's gone knock out Francois' tooth, gild it and send it to Brad as a present. We're back, boys.

If he closes like I think he's going to close this cycle the world is his. He can put that wall up where we're not losing all the super blue-chippers to FSU and Alabaga and whoever else is hot at the time.

It's nice to get the 3 star South Florida guys. But if Rick gets that momentum rolling he's going to stop the Harry Beudys and Dal Cucks from leaving the area.

We start locking down the monsters like Cuck and Cooper and Beudy, and it's Katie bar the door time.

Wish we were getting some of the recruits FSU wants though. Winning head to head battles with the Gators and Mcelwain right now does not take much. Lets see what happens when we have to go head to head with Jimbo on the regular. If we can win a handful of these for players they covet, then I will feel better about Richt and the future. But regardless, we seem to be closing fine this year. The class sShould provide much needed depth, and a few key starters down the road for us. Donaldson should be a 3 year starting guard for us, and to me he is the most important recruit we got this year. Thomas has a shot at being a great WR. Second best recruit of the class if he selects us as everyone expects.

Advertisement
Exclusive footage of Richt from sometime in the near future:

[video=youtube;c93dlDYehtg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c93dlDYehtg[/video]

Advertisement
If he closes like I think he's going to close this cycle the world is his. He can put that wall up where we're not losing all the super blue-chippers to FSU and Alabaga and whoever else is hot at the time.

It's nice to get the 3 star South Florida guys. But if Rick gets that momentum rolling he's going to stop the Harry Beudys and Dal Cucks from leaving the area.

We start locking down the monsters like Cuck and Cooper and Beudy, and it's Katie bar the door time.

Great reference!

92d5e1bd40dcd3e601162fd2d2185c26.jpg

Great reference!

View attachment 42049

Can I roll with the Turk tomorrow morning? I'll bring the olive oil. I need to get some aggression out, and hitting the mats with the big man sounds like the perfect prescription.

Advertisement
...on for Miami within a year or two. Rick is that guy and his staff is grinding harder than a 16 year old chick on a car with a manual transmission. Every time I see a pic of Rick with a recruit I can't believe how rejuvenated he looks. The guy is a straight beast on the recruiting trail.
Got some sauces at UGA that mentioned this to me right after it was announced that we had hired hkm. Told me he was hyped as fug as he addressed the UGA team for the final time. Lot of people in Athens and at UGA feel he is gonna win a title at miami. Know many people/ players who were ****ed that he aint there no more. Ive been saying since we hired him, we got a good one. We really are headed in the right direction.

Great reference!

View attachment 42049

Can I roll with the Turk tomorrow morning? I'll bring the olive oil. I need to get some aggression out, and hitting the mats with the big man sounds like the perfect prescription.

We've always got a place on the mats for you my friend.

The Turk has been asking where you've been.

I think he misses you. You're one of the few guys with a suspensory ligament that is strong enough to give him a good tangle.

Advertisement
Back