Every kid in the Tri-County area will want to put...

Advertisement
Wish we were getting some of the recruits FSU wants though. Winning head to head battles with the Gators and Mcelwain right now does not take much. Lets see what happens when we have to go head to head with Jimbo on the regular. If we can win a handful of these for players they covet, then I will feel better about Richt and the future. But regardless, we seem to be closing fine this year. The class sShould provide much needed depth, and a few key starters down the road for us. Donaldson should be a 3 year starting guard for us, and to me he is the most important recruit we got this year. Thomas has a shot at being a great WR. Second best recruit of the class if he selects us as everyone expects.
Building blocks. This year we mostly take back the State of Miami from the Gayturds. Next year we shut out the Gayturds and mostly take it back from F$U. In 2019, no one gets through.

Wish we were getting some of the recruits FSU wants though. Winning head to head battles with the Gators and Mcelwain right now does not take much. Lets see what happens when we have to go head to head with Jimbo on the regular. If we can win a handful of these for players they covet, then I will feel better about Richt and the future. But regardless, we seem to be closing fine this year. The class sShould provide much needed depth, and a few key starters down the road for us. Donaldson should be a 3 year starting guard for us, and to me he is the most important recruit we got this year. Thomas has a shot at being a great WR. Second best recruit of the class if he selects us as everyone expects.
Building blocks. This year we mostly take back the State of Miami from the Gayturds. Next year we shut out the Gayturds and mostly take it back from F$U. In 2019, no one gets through.

Excellent post. That is how I see this shaping up. CMR is killing it with the local kids/parents in the youth leagues building a solid future. We'll lose the occasional kid but no more mass migrations north of SFL talent. I cannot wait for Miami to put a lube free ******* on college football.

Advertisement
Richt putting up that wall faster than Trump and UF is gonna pay for it

Richt putting up that wall faster than Trump and UF is gonna pay for it

Lmao, Bigly! [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]

GtpD0xh.gif

Post of the Year

Best Thread Ever! Talk of crank, guys rolling on mats, olive oil, walls!
Upvote the **** out of all of ya!

If he closes like I think he's going to close this cycle the world is his. He can put that wall up where we're not losing all the super blue-chippers to FSU and Alabaga and whoever else is hot at the time.

It's nice to get the 3 star South Florida guys. But if Rick gets that momentum rolling he's going to stop the Harry Beudys and Dal Cucks from leaving the area.

We start locking down the monsters like Cuck and Cooper and Beudy, and it's Katie bar the door time.

Great reference!

View attachment 42049

this forum always delivers. at times, it's a straight course in Humanities. who would have thunk it?

Advertisement
So much testosterone here on this thread. Definitely smells like an active man cave...

Advertisement
Back