Every "expert" picks Nebraska...Thanks, Al

Reading this thread I would think Miami was playing at Iowa State, not Nebraska. Nebraska has won 9 or 10 games for 6 straight years, and is coming off a bowl win of UGA where they held Gurley to his worst average per carry of his career IIRC.

Golden is in a can't win situation with the CIS'es. If he wins they say he was supposed to, if he loses, it's a terrible loss. Nebraska has talent, they may have the best offensive player in the Big 10, and the best defensive player in the Big 10. Gregory is the highest projected pick playin in the game.

I hear posters saying we have all this talent, yet I look at multiple 2015 draft sites that have all of 2 Miami players in the top 75 picks. Meanwhile a team like FSU has like 8. I think our talent is getting better no doubt, but we are still relying on freshman in key positions, and some unfortunate situations have hurt our talent and depth especially on defense. We still are playing in front of 90,000 with a true freshman QB on the road, that's why most people aren't picking Miami.

look at those draft sites and tell me how many talent laden classes Nebraska has brought in? UGA was also littered with injuries at the end of the season including their starting qb.

Advertisement
and the same people picked florida last year to destroy us, i never trust these predictions until the game, because anything can happen on gameday

Reading this thread I would think Miami was playing at Iowa State, not Nebraska. Nebraska has won 9 or 10 games for 6 straight years, and is coming off a bowl win of UGA where they held Gurley to his worst average per carry of his career IIRC.

Golden is in a can't win situation with the CIS'es. If he wins they say he was supposed to, if he loses, it's a terrible loss. Nebraska has talent, they may have the best offensive player in the Big 10, and the best defensive player in the Big 10. Gregory is the highest projected pick playin in the game.

I hear posters saying we have all this talent, yet I look at multiple 2015 draft sites that have all of 2 Miami players in the top 75 picks. Meanwhile a team like FSU has like 8. I think our talent is getting better no doubt, but we are still relying on freshman in key positions, and some unfortunate situations have hurt our talent and depth especially on defense. We still are playing in front of 90,000 with a true freshman QB on the road, that's why most people aren't picking Miami.

I swear, 3 years later, the excuses are still the same.

This board is going to suck to come on to late saturday night. Some of you dudes torture yourselves using irrational reasons.

Prepare your ****'s!!!

Lol @ they almost lost to a FCS team. They came back and pounded Fresno St. And by that logic Kansas St struggled with that team from Fargo that game day keeps going and was there last week. They then pounded us 51-13 or something along those lines. Smh. U fans never learn, they are at home and we have a inept coaching staff who can't game plan for crap. Always reactive and never attacking.
Oooh,oooh, can I play. Ok, how about this. Lol @ they pounded Fresno State. Fresno State SUCKS. Fresno State lost to USC 52-13 and Utah 59-27. My 2.5 year old could pound Fresno State. USC just got manhandled by Boston College, and Utah is trash. Either way, you're missing the point. Nebraska is not good, but neither are we, which is so frustrating. We should beat the crap out of this team, and would with a real coach.
Your the one missing the point. I know Fresno sucks but that's their most recent game and they beat Fresno like they are supposed to, therefore that's a more indication of what they are now, instead of the McNesste St game. And u pointing out who played who and who beat who is making my point exactly. It means nothing when two teams matchup. Not only are we matching up talent, we are matching up coaching, and those inferior teams have shown to give teams harder games than we have and that's not talent, it's inept coaching. ...which we still have

Advertisement
Somehow Miami has been "young" for 10 years. Enough with that garbage.

And this roster has a lot of kids that'll play in the NFL. If they will be drafted low and then develop in the league, that's our staff's fault, but there are quite a bit of future NFL players starting for us.

Don't confuse facts with excuses big dog.

Dwinstitles-I'm not saying we don't have more overall talent, but their top 2 players are extremely good, and may just be the best in the Big 10, and they also have a veteran dual threat QB that has played in their system.

Gfer, I said they handled Gurley about as well as anyone in his entire career, that is a fact. That UGA team is mostly the same UGA team now in terms of personel minus a few players.

Advertisement

Don't confuse facts with excuses big dog.

Dwinstitles-I'm not saying we don't have more overall talent, but their top 2 players are extremely good, and may just be the best in the Big 10, and they also have a veteran dual threat QB that has played in their system.

Gfer, I said they handled Gurley about as well as anyone in his entire career, that is a fact. That UGA team is mostly the same UGA team now in terms of personel minus a few players.

Nobody is saying we're going to roll over Nebraska and if we don't roll Nebraska, there will be **** to pay. I think everyone here is smart enough to know we aren't blowing these guys out. What we want to see is a competitive team competing for 4 quarters and hopefully winning. Unfortunately, Al has laid an egg in every big road game in his career here. If we lay an egg against Nebraska, it says much more about our staff than it doees about Nebraska.

Somehow Miami has been "young" for 10 years. Enough with that garbage.

And this roster has a lot of kids that'll play in the NFL. If they will be drafted low and then develop in the league, that's our staff's fault, but there are quite a bit of future NFL players starting for us.
For 10 years we have also had bad tacklers, kids out of position, etc.

I guess we have just had bad luck recruiting for a straight decade.

I bet you believed Randy when he said Duke's locker room was too far from the field, and Golden when he said FAMU's defense made it hard for us to run our offense.

Advertisement
Lol @ they almost lost to a FCS team. They came back and pounded Fresno St. And by that logic Kansas St struggled with that team from Fargo that game day keeps going and was there last week. They then pounded us 51-13 or something along those lines. Smh. U fans never learn, they are at home and we have a inept coaching staff who can't game plan for crap. Always reactive and never attacking.
Oooh,oooh, can I play. Ok, how about this. Lol @ they pounded Fresno State. Fresno State SUCKS. Fresno State lost to USC 52-13 and Utah 59-27. My 2.5 year old could pound Fresno State. USC just got manhandled by Boston College, and Utah is trash. Either way, you're missing the point. Nebraska is not good, but neither are we, which is so frustrating. We should beat the crap out of this team, and would with a real coach.
Your the one missing the point. I know Fresno sucks but that's their most recent game and they beat Fresno like they are supposed to, therefore that's a more indication of what they are now, instead of the McNesste St game. And u pointing out who played who and who beat who is making my point exactly. It means nothing when two teams matchup. Not only are we matching up talent, we are matching up coaching, and those inferior teams have shown to give teams harder games than we have and that's not talent, it's inept coaching. ...which we still have

And, you're still missing the point. It's flying right over your head. I don't care who NU beat on Saturday. How many times does this need to be spelled out for you. THEY.ARE.NOT.GOOD. They are not good, and we're still going to get our **** pushed in, because our coaching staff is an abomination.

Jason Sehorn just picked us. Good enought for me. Just bet the mortgage payment.

Advertisement
I didn't think we could beat Louisville. I thought there was no way we cover against Ark St. For some reason I have a feeling we win Saturday.

Maybe the offensive performance from last week is clouding my judgement. But I have a gut feeling we win.

And, you're still missing the point. It's flying right over your head. I don't care who NU beat on Saturday. How many times does this need to be spelled out for you. THEY.ARE.NOT.GOOD. They are not good, and we're still going to get our **** pushed in, because our coaching staff is an abomination.
At no point did I say they were good. I merely point to people saying they struggled with a FCS team, and I drew parallels to K St Struggling with a FCS opponents before dropping 50 on us. It's right there in the quotes u made. But fine we agree our staff suck ***

At no point did I say they were good. I merely point to people saying they struggled with a FCS team, and I drew parallels to K St Struggling with a FCS opponents before dropping 50 on us. It's right there in the quotes u made. But fine we agree our staff suck ***

I understand what you are saying, but I don't think NU is very good. I'll leave out their game with McNeese if you like.

I understand what you are saying, but I don't think NU is very good. I'll leave out their game with McNeese if you like.
I know Nebraska is not good. I know that. Go player for player and we should be them by at least 10 points. Our staff doesn't just make other teams equal to us they bring all the other way. We have the players to be a fringe top 15-25 team. I have no doubt....talent. More depth and we would be a top 15 team easily, and a special player or two from being right there with FSU.

Advertisement
Back