Every Coach in the Nation is In S FL

Advertisement
You go out of state when everyone else comes in? Yup that is that non confrontational style we have seen on the field.

These outside coaches are like Looty, and Folden is HH Gregg with no windows or doors.

Folden is scouring remote areas where no one pays close attention to UM and still thinks it's "THE U" He knows he can't do **** down here anymore where everyone knows he's a dried up ****.

Folden's using any excuse possible to spend as much time as possible out of S. FL. He's hated down here, and it can't be all that comfortable for him.

Advertisement
He has always said he goes National first and them finishes up in South Florida

This isn't news
Yep. And it's the dumbest strategy I've ever heard of. The university is surrounded by stud recruits yet he decides let me go to New Jersey and Cali first. The guy is as dumb as they come when it concerns football

Right...so you are telling me he hasn't tried to recruit and won't be recruiting any studs until he gets back from his trip?

Golden is coaching Div1 football in a major conference and you're not. I would venture to say he has more of a clue than you think.

This isn't news
Yep. And it's the dumbest strategy I've ever heard of. The university is surrounded by stud recruits yet he decides let me go to New Jersey and Cali first. The guy is as dumb as they come when it concerns football

Right...so you are telling me he hasn't tried to recruit and won't be recruiting any studs until he gets back from his trip?

Golden is coaching Div1 football in a major conference and you're not. I would venture to say he has more of a clue than you think.

4-7 vs FBS teams. He had 11 2015 kids with a NFL grade. Second only to FSU. You sir are wrong.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that golden is focusing on the recruiting areas that he is likely to call on when he gets his next job?? Seems to me that he's trying to set the table for his future gig.

I have two thoughts on this:

1) Cannot blame him. He knows he's a lame duck. People act in their own best interests.

2) LMAO @ this mother ****** thinking someone else is going to hire him as a head coach.

This isn't news

4-7 vs FBS teams. He had 11 2015 kids with a NFL grade. Second only to FSU. You sir are wrong.

Lot of people on here are fans and are mostly clueless.

Yeah, I know what the record is. I know how many NFL prospects we had. 4-7 is not good enough for Miami period. Should Golden be let go? Yes, probably. Does the man know how to recruit? Yes, and has proven so. Even with this record, he will sell on Miami's future and will still pull in a decent class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is it just me or does anyone else think that golden is focusing on the recruiting areas that he is likely to call on when he gets his next job?? Seems to me that he's trying to set the table for his future gig.

I have two thoughts on this:

1) Cannot blame him. He knows he's a lame duck. People act in their own best interests.

2) LMAO @ this mother ****er thinking someone else is going to hire him as a head coach.
thanks for giving me ANOTHER reason to throw up in my mouth.

Not every coach.The Gators was at Armwood basketball practice to drool over Byron Coward.

Advertisement

This isn't news

Lot of people on here are fans and are mostly clueless.

Yeah, I know what the record is. I know how many NFL prospects we had. 4-7 is not good enough for Miami period. Should Golden be let go? Yes, probably. Does the man know how to recruit? Yes, and has proven so. Even with this record, he will sell on Miami's future and will still pull in a decent class.

Good recruiter? You are out of your mind. How many decommits this year? How many 5* has he ever landed? How many top So. Fla recruits has he wiffed, been passed over by, or not even offered? GTFO

You can really tell who the recruiting noobs are in this thread and who just likes to beyotch for the sake of beyotching.

Advertisement
You can really tell who the recruiting noobs are in this thread and who just likes to beyotch for the sake of beyotching.

So you are saying so far the 2015 class is a success? How many defensive studs are we getting? How man blue chips have we lost? How many decommits have we had? Sure some people will complain about anything but to say that it takes any kind of recruiting "expert" such as yourself to know that this class and historically all of Golden's finishes have been, are, and will continue to be lack luster if not down right laughable.

Golden face isn't good in S. Florida right now plus the highest ranking recruits on the defensive side of the ball that could make big impacts are out in Cali. I hear there are also some other additions out there then you wrap up at home once the better faces have smoothed everything out for the close

So you are saying so far the 2015 class is a success? How many defensive studs are we getting? How man blue chips have we lost? How many decommits have we had? Sure some people will complain about anything but to say that it takes any kind of recruiting "expert" such as yourself to know that this class and historically all of Golden's finishes have been, are, and will continue to be lack luster if not down right laughable.

Boy oh boy, you sure make a lot of assumptions and in the process identified yourself as one of those recruiting noobs I was talking about.

Advertisement
Back