Every Coach in the Nation is In S FL

but Golden takes a Direct Flight to Cali to start his in home visits? Why? take care of home first and then go out? SMH this guy will never learn. idk what the other coaches are doing so maybe they are with them but i doubt. im sure D No took a Direct Flight to Jersey the only place he can recruit.

Advertisement
He has always said he goes National first and them finishes up in South Florida

This isn't news

This isn't news

You would think your # 1 Recruit in the class you would visit first especially after rumors swirling about his decommitment. meanwhile UF RB coach is visiting him right now. making him a top priority

Advertisement
For some reason we stopped recruiting that DT Wicker who is a beast on the west coast. Its mindboggling the decisions this staph makes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
but Golden takes a Direct Flight to Cali to start his in home visits? Why? take care of home first and then go out? SMH this guy will never learn. idk what the other coaches are doing so maybe they are with them but i doubt. im sure D No took a Direct Flight to Jersey the only place he can recruit.

I agree. He should block the front door of the recruits houses so other coaches can't get in.

What, exactly, does it do to simply be in south florida when other teams are here? They gonna to be too scared not to come? Want to criticize the recruiting, fine. But criticizing him for not "staying in town" now is just dumb.

Advertisement
Golden's plan B kids always seem to be out of state.

South Florida should be plan A, B, and C.

This isn't news
Yep. And it's the dumbest strategy I've ever heard of. The university is surrounded by stud recruits yet he decides let me go to New Jersey and Cali first. The guy is as dumb as they come when it concerns football

Advertisement
Back